Welcome To aBlackWeb

anti-Black memes do more harm than good

Ok so inori point is don’t give it energy don’t share it. Ok but this is a discussion board and a lot of people in our community view us as frivolous spenders. So it seems like a conversation can be had

Smell like bacon in this muhfucka!

giphy.gif

"He workin with them people!'

Ok so inori point is don’t give it energy don’t share it. Ok but this is a discussion board and a lot of people in our community view us as frivolous spenders. So it seems like a conversation can be had

My point was if you are actually sick of the ridiculous memes.. which the thread title set the tone for.. why share it and prolong the memes staying power. That's all.

I'm all for having the actual conversations.. that's what we're all here for

My point was if you are actually sick of the ridiculous memes.. which the thread title set the tone for.. why share it and prolong the memes staying power. That's all.

But the forum ain’t fb it’s not gonna be shared on our accounts. I mean did you really want conversation by immediately dismissing it? Let go into full context here.

This whole thing of "stop giving people/ideas power" seems like a lost art.

Black landlords : black businesses

But does only renting to “respectable” people not lead to issues. From what germs posted a landlord wouldn’t rent to some dudes posing with guns and dreds. Yes a landlord has a right to choose it’s his property but if he views other blacks a certain way should it not be addressed. If we catch it from whites why I gotta catch it from blacks

But the forum ain’t fb it’s not gonna be shared on our accounts. I mean did you really want conversation by immediately dismissing it? Let go into full context here.

this forum doesnt have to be facebook. Theres plenty of shit i've taken from this forum and shared it wit folks.

I dont mind the conversation at all.. but let's not act like the thread title doesnt frame things in a certain way. The title made it about memes... not how black people spend their money.

But i'm the asshole for saying dont share memes you dont like lol

this forum doesnt have to be facebook. Theres plenty of shit i've taken from this forum and shared it wit folks.

I dont mind the conversation at all.. but let's not act like the thread title doesnt frame things in a certain way. The title made it about memes... not how black people spend their money.

But i'm the asshole for saying dont share memes you dont like lol

It is about memes but their could’ve been a conversation on the attitudes around it that’s it. But if y’all like conflict I’m the last to judge.

It’s not but you can’t ignore the elephant in the room. These meme has existed in some form in the internet for years.
I've never heard of it. Probably because I see 100s of stupid memes every day on FB and IG. It's all about what you choose to process and what you let fall of your own radar.

I wasnt mad at him for being a landlord (although landlords should be abolished)

I was mad that he was being anti-Black towards prospective tenants
He wasn't. He was being anti-hoodlum. Muhfuckas posting guns and shit on line wouldn't be anyone's prospective choice of tenant. Ask ANY landlord.

Lol bruh you literally dismissed it and wondering how it got derailed what we doing bro?

I responded to race saying she was sick of shitty anti-black memes by saying... dont share shitty anti-black memes.

I guess the question is... was the thread really about memes... or the content of this particular shitty meme?

Whatever tho lol

I responded to race saying she was sick of shitty anti-black memes by saying... dont share shitty anti-black memes.

I guess the question is... was the thread really about memes... or the content of this particular shitty meme?

Whatever tho lol

We don’t know you didn’t want to have either one it seems

Back