Welcome To aBlackWeb

anti-Black memes do more harm than good

I go wherever I feel like.

Memes get their power from going viral and being shared across the web... by you sharing something that you're "tired of" you give it power and bring attention to it no?
talking about how sharing the dumb shit is detrimental and increases the likelihood of more memes like it being created, shared and repeating the cycle is part of the conversation.

lol no need for the childish insults

So your position is that when something becomes problematic and/or detrimental, just ignore it and it'll go away? Do I have that right? I don't want to put words in your mouth. And if that's not how you feel, how do you handle anything that has reached the point of being problematic and/or detrimental?

Don’t be that person and act like they don’t come in threads from time to time and post or even just see what’s folks are talking about

:chillout:
Yup, they're cruising threads to see what people are talking about, see that meme and get an urge to go repost it on hella social media pages furthering the absurdness yall are saying she encouraging. Makes perfect sense.....

Yup, they're cruising threads to see what people are talking about, see that meme and get an urge to go repost it on hella social media pages furthering the absurdness yall are saying she encouraging. Makes perfect sense.....

They are. Some even admit going in threads and not posting in them

you were in the coon thread conveniently misinterpreting everything @Disanthrope was saying while being a snarky asshole

now youre in my thread, trying to pull the same stunts “JuSt D0nT sHaR3 It”

:coldsweat::js4:

how about you do us a favor @Inori and take your cornball talents and antics to the reel and tv thread. let the 1 or 2 people engage with you over there.

le’ scram
That's inori job

My nigga loves running interference on me lol

dont share it then

:js4:
or you can stop coming in my fucking threads cornball

giphy.gif

you were in the coon thread conveniently misinterpreting everything @Disanthrope was saying while being a snarky asshole

now youre in my thread, trying to pull the same stunts “JuSt D0nT sHaR3 It”

:coldsweat::js4:

how about you do us a favor @Inori and take your cornball talents and antics to the reel and tv thread. let the 1 or 2 people engage with you over there.

le’ scram

lol commenting on the goofy shit you and him say on a daily basis != misinterpreting. And again.. I go where the fuck I like and will continue to do so whether yall like it or not.

"it's a conversation piece!!"

But here you are hurling insults instead of taking part in the conversation you fuckin started

So your position is that when something becomes problematic and/or detrimental, just ignore it and it'll go away? Do I have that right? I don't want to put words in your mouth. And if that's not how you feel, how do you handle anything that has reached the point of being problematic and/or detrimental?

Nah.. my position is if you are "sick" of something.. why help spread the ignorance by sharing it.

Whoever on Race timeline that initially shared it is probably sick of it too.. but it still got shared.. and now they're both "sick" of it..along with all the other people on their timelines that saw it.. and possibly shared it even further

Conversation piece or not. Whoever is making the ignorant shit will see it went viral and think of some more ignorant shit to create, and share it in the hopes that it will go viral again by the same outraged folks that are "sick of" that type of content.

That's inori job

My nigga loves running interference on me lol

You think too highly of yourself... you aint doing shit for me to run interference on.. foh

@Inori Gotcha.

But can you answer the question, please? I’ll ask it again. Here goes...

‘And if that's not how you feel, how do you handle anything that has reached the point of being problematic and/or detrimental?’

Back