Welcome To aBlackWeb

anti-Black memes do more harm than good

lol commenting on the goofy shit you and him say on a daily basis != misinterpreting. And again.. I go where the fuck I like and will continue to do so whether yall like it or not.

"it's a conversation piece!!"

But here you are hurling insults instead of taking part in the conversation you fuckin started

Nah.. my position is if you are "sick" of something.. why help spread the ignorance by sharing it.

Whoever on Race timeline that initially shared it is probably sick of it too.. but it still got shared.. and now they're both "sick" of it..along with all the other people on their timelines that saw it.. and possibly shared it even further

Conversation piece or not. Whoever is making the ignorant shit will see it went viral and think of some more ignorant shit to create, and share it in the hopes that it will go viral again by the same outraged folks that are "sick of" that type of content.

You think too highly of yourself... you aint doing shit for me to run interference on.. foh
Negative. Im tryna get yall to cease supporting white supremacy lite... and here you come, always on time screaming stop no and don't

@Inori Gotcha.

But can you answer the question, please? I’ll ask it again. Here goes...

‘And if that's not how you feel, how do you handle anything that has reached the point of being problematic and/or detrimental?’

With anonymous meme makers? In my opinion you cant really address it.. which is why the bullshit should be ignored IMO..

If there were names and/or faces associated with the fuckery it could be addressed directly tho

With anonymous meme makers? In my opinion you cant really address it.. which is why the bullshit should be ignored IMO..

If there were names and/or faces associated with the fuckery it could be addressed directly tho

But I didn't say anything about anonymous meme makers. Or any specific individuals. I asked you a question about how you handle things that you feel have become problematic and/or detrimental.

Stop adding qualifiers, B.

lmao jumped? Yall aint even do anything.

lol you and ya flunky aint movin shit with yall sillyness. Folks see thru yall goofy ass shenanigans
Flunky? You're projecting.

How many times I see you in political threads talking about "man these weak ass dems, they scared". A Flunky is some who still supports them at the end of the day. I dont. You do.

Every time you quote me its dissipate my argument thereby protecting democrats. Minion.

Flunky? You're projecting.

How many times I see you in political threads talking about "man these weak ass dems, they scared". A Flunky is some who still supports them at the end of the day. I dont. You do.

Every time you quote me its dissipate my argument thereby protecting democrats. Minion.

ugh.

what a broken fuckin record... bringing up dems in EVERY debate when it doesnt even have shit to do with what we're talking about.

Get a new schtick cuz this shit has gone past its due date. your arguments are tired as fuck

ugh.

what a broken fuckin record... bringing up dems in EVERY debate when it doesnt even have shit to do with what we're talking about.

Get a new schtick cuz this shit has gone past its due date. your arguments are tired as fuck
Nope.

Thats the only you reason debate me down for 3 years. Running interference

Because I fully understand that Democratic Party is the left wing of white supremacy, full stop and live my life accordingly. You somewhat understand that and still somewhat play the game in good faith, hoping for best. You're still on the team.. and THATS why you clash with me. You're soft-reppin Dem gang because you sho af aint disowning them are you?

Every time any of you niggas quote me it's to run interference for the folk you have been conditioned to believe in. Mr. B is just the one who frontlined it for the cause (and got his ass handed to him) that's why his smoke for me coincides with his level of investment in the democratic party... but yea, end of the day, maybe even at 11:59:59pm you're on the team, thus we thump..

Nope.

Thats the only you reason debate me down for 3 years. Running interference

Because I fully understand that Democratic Party is the left wing of white supremacy, full stop and live my life accordingly. You somewhat understand that and still somewhat play the game in good faith, hoping for best. You're still on the team.. and THATS why you clash with me. You're soft-reppin Dem gang because you're sho af aint disowning them are you?

Every time any of you niggas quote me it's to run interference for the folk you have been conditioned to believe in. Mr. B is just the one who frontlined it for the cause (and got his ass handed to him) that's why his smoke for me coincides with his level of investment in the democratic party... but yea, end of the day, maybe even at 11:59:59pm you're on the team, thus we thump..

Yawn.

I dont rep "dem gang" and I explained this to your slow ass multiple times. fuck outa here bruh.

This thread aint even about democrats... lol lawd. broken fuckin record

Back