Welcome To aBlackWeb

I just read the plot of this shit on Wikipedia

giphy.gif

They can’t be serious.

I agree that the trailers where misleading but I didn't think the movie was horrible. Its a solid 6 out of 10, it started slow and finished okay. Okay maybe a 5 out of 10. Anyway its not a complete waste of 2 hours.

I watched this shit last night because shorty wanted to see it. Bruh this movie is horrible and the trailer has nothing to do with the movie. Trailer set it up to be a horror movie so I'm expecting a ghost or slasher horror something.

This was some Get Out plus 13yrs A Slave added with Kidnapped. I was legit pissed at this movie being made. If you got 2hts to blow the. Watch it but don't expect what you see in the trailer to be in the movie SMH

Can’t say much more than the rest of y’all, but I was looking forward to some time paradox shit where she was going back and forth between slavery and modern day. I was putting shit together for no damn reason the entire movie. I just knew there would be a payoff on that brand not being on her in the present but nope, all that shit was just a simple ass flashback.

Back