Welcome To aBlackWeb

Inori

NAWF
From the producer of Get Out and Us...

1707385301510.png

"Successful author Veronica Henley (Janelle Monáe) finds herself trapped in a horrifying reality and must uncover the mind-bending mystery before it’s too late. ANTEBELLUM is a terrifying new thriller from the producer of the acclaimed films GET OUT and US, and groundbreaking directors Gerard Bush and Christoper Renz (Bush+Renz) - an exciting new voice in filmmaking."

:sayword:

reserving judgement

My response might be a rollover from the Fred Hampton joint...

I'm glad we're getting black movies with black leads and telling black stories more than before... and ima watch... but man id really like a black movie where it finishes and I dont leave with a combination of feeling pissed off, angry and sad.

Ima watch this shit... but still.. lol

From the producer of Get Out and Us...

"Successful author Veronica Henley (Janelle Monáe) finds herself trapped in a horrifying reality and must uncover the mind-bending mystery before it’s too late. ANTEBELLUM is a terrifying new thriller from the producer of the acclaimed films GET OUT and US, and groundbreaking directors Gerard Bush and Christoper Renz (Bush+Renz) - an exciting new voice in filmmaking."

:sayword:

reserving judgement

Not trying to see this because do we need another one this quick like unless they showing a slave rebellion and masters dying what’s the point

Back