Welcome To aBlackWeb

Another One Caught On Camera...Man Arrested After Attempted Break In To Woman's Home

This is why women need guns, you let that mf'er break in and unload on his ass when he do.

Didn't the last thread explain why that's not a catch all solution. Not every place has the same gun laws or even allows people to carry them. Also it's been very much proven that for women who do have weapons it's much more likely that their attacker will overpower them and take the weapon which now puts them at even more risk. And for the women who do alot of them still end up behind bars facing charges. It ain't as simple as "get a gun and shoot them"

Didn't the last thread explain why that's not a catch all solution. Not every place has the same gun laws or even allows people to carry them. Also it's been very much proven that for women who do have weapons it's much more likely that their attacker will overpower them and take the weapon which now puts them at even more risk. And for the women who do alot of them still end up behind bars facing charges. It ain't as simple as "get a gun and shoot them"
Deal with the repercussions after, they should put a nigga down before he rape and murder them. I really don't know why y'all want women to be attacked and not put the nigga down

What the hell is wrong with these niggas and why did it take over 20 minutes for police to arrive

Police in DC and PG are pure trash. Add in they often try to pass off calls to the local neighborhood or township police vs actual county police responding and it can take a while for police to respond to even simple calls

What the hell is wrong with these niggas and why did it take over 20 minutes for police to arrive
Was about to say the same.

nigga tried for 15 mins?
I can’t imagine what she was going thru for 15 mins while sometido trying to break in.

man the fact this nigga waited and kept trying that long days a lot. Nigga had no fear.
That’s not good

Deal with the repercussions after, they should put a nigga down before he rape and murder them. I really don't know why y'all want women to be attacked and not put the nigga down

Nobody said anything close to wanting women to be attacked. That's a very bad reach. It's saying that the situation don't just end with get a gun and shoot them. And the law ain't exactly about to treat a Black woman with gentle hands even if it's a case of self defense. Those repercussions ain't as easy to handle as you're trying to make it seem

Was about to say the same.

nigga tried for 15 mins?
I can’t imagine what she was going thru for 15 mins while sometido trying to break in.

man the fact this nigga waited and kept trying that long days a lot. Nigga had no fear.
That’s not good
The nigga did this shit in broad daylight

I mean, all we can do is make assumptions from these lil clips

& assuming she could legally own a firearm

I'm almost certain if she opened the door w/ that yalk while he was pretendin to water the grass he would've dipped

Nothing funny about that, I’m just laughing because all you do is argue with people or make threads about black men doing degenerate things.

1. You're wrong. 2 even if you wanted to make that point you think this is the thread to do it in? You always talking about people making distractions from serious issues. There's a serious issue with Black women being violated but instead you wanna try and make this about your opinion on me. Nice to see you got your priorities in order

1. You're wrong. 2 even if you wanted to make that point you think this is the thread to do it in? You always talking about people making distractions from serious issues. There's a serious issue with Black women being violated but instead you wanna try and make this about your opinion on me. Nice to see you got your priorities in order
You asked me a question and I answered. Anyways. Have at it…

I mean, all we can do is make assumptions from these lil clips

& assuming she could legally own a firearm

I'm almost certain if she opened the door w/ that yalk while he was pretendin to water the grass he would've dipped

You would hope so...but in these days you never know. Niggas is just that crazy

Police in DC and PG are pure trash. Add in they often try to pass off calls to the local neighborhood or township police vs actual county police responding and it can take a while for police to respond to even simple calls
The fact you know this.....ain’t shit niggas know it too.

Niggas waaay to comfortable

dude should not have felt that easy for that long

The fact you know this.....ain’t shit niggas know it too.

Niggas waaay to comfortable

dude should not have felt that easy for that long

@ the bold. Everybody here knows how easy it is to manipulate a police call. You can cross the street and instantly be in a completely different jurisdiction...and will be told as such if you call the police for help with anything.

@ the bold. Everybody here knows how easy it is to manipulate a police call. You can cross the street and instantly be in a completely different jurisdiction...and will be told as such if you call the police for help with anything.
More of a reason to be more of a community and less divided.
Cops don’t care so the local men should. But you know where imma go with this.
dude just chilling pissed me off

Back