Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

Does google messages really break up sms if they're too long? That can't be right, I haven't had this issue in years.

Edit

I see what happened. Android and apple need to figure this out

Last edited:
Looks like I'm getting the pixel 7 pro, the pro buds, and the pixel watch

I still wish the pixel had a home, back and open apps buttons instead of this wack ass swipe shit. Not a fan of that at all

My rear cameras on my s22 note stopped working a few months ago.

Other than that I'm happy with my note. I'll probably keep it until next year's drop

I ordered it earlier today gone send em this note ultra 20 to em. I was about to make that switch over to iPhone. Buy they had the 1tb s23 so I'll stock with em for a while
Lol I have the S22 Ultra 512g. I really don't need that phone but fuck it, I like having new techy shit. I have Pixel 6 Pro as well but that's a work phone and I'm upgrading it to the Pixel 7 Pro(work pays for that)

Lol I have the S22 Ultra 512g. I really don't need that phone but fuck it, I like having new techy shit. I have Pixel 6 Pro as well but that's a work phone and I'm upgrading it to the Pixel 7 Pro(work pays for that)
Was about to order it and them assholes was only going to give me $400 bucks for my S22 Ultra. Nigga I got a $1000 for my S21 Ultra when I went to the S22.....FOH.

I'll be sticking with my S22 Ultra.

Was about to order it and them assholes was only going to give me $400 bucks for my S22 Ultra. Nigga I got a $1000 for my S21 Ultra when I went to the S22.....FOH.

I'll be sticking with my S22 Ultra.
Been seeing how folks been complaining about the trade in price. And a lot of people are going to wait to upgrade their phone.

Back