Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

Man the Google messages update to turn iPhone "_____ liked___" has gone live in the beta version!

Soooooooo much better now

it's not on my new S22 Ultra as of yet and that phone shipped with GMessages as the main message app
idk why it takes so fucking long but once you get it, you'll instantly know and man, my group chats with iphone users have been so much better

I keep forgetting you text instead of WhatsApp in the states
i prefer whatsapp cause i can reply directly to a text if im late to the convo but want to specifically respond to a text from earlier

however, google messages does just enough to keep me using that and plus not everyone wants to dl yet another app to text, ESPECIALLY iphone users in my experience

i prefer whatsapp cause i can reply directly to a text if im late to the convo but want to specifically respond to a text from earlier

however, google messages does just enough to keep me using that and plus not everyone wants to dl yet another app to text, ESPECIALLY iphone users in my experience
I get that I believe the majority of people in Europe use WhatsApp (including iPhone users)

The Gen zs seem to associate WhatsApp with old people and use Snapchat or an equivalent

Man before these prices went sky high and the game changed I was Flipping when new phones dropped every damn time. Doing insurance on em and everything

Back