Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

What’s crazy is that future is in wearables that utilize high speed data and A.I.

Imagine glasses that can utilize augmented reality to turn long drives on the road into seeing you travel through an animated forest while keeping intact the reality of objects in your path. All while providing a heads up display of gps direction

And earrings being the new headphones

Cellphone will at some point become what house phones are to children, cool to still have in an emergency, but not necessary

im curious about these foldable joints though. Looks decent in the unboxing... how do the creases and folds hold up after a couple months or a year of constant folding and unfolding. I've heard alot of people return or replace them foldable joints because of issues with the displays

It already exists in bulky vr headsets but at some point cell phones looked like this

1726410062899.jpeg

Natural progression is to wearing tech that’s intuitive and useful rather than holding it in your hand.

im curious about these foldable joints though. Looks decent in the unboxing... how do the creases and folds hold up after a couple months or a year of constant folding and unfolding. I've heard alot of people return or replace them foldable joints because of issues with the displays

I currently got a Galaxy Fold and haven't had any issues. I do now cuz I dropped the mofo a few times. I just now started gettin the crease b/c the front screen no longer works. So I have no choice but constantly open it.

But the previous Fold I had...no crease issues. It's pretty much about how often you fold and unfold your phone. I'm still gonna upgrade to the newer version b/c other than the Note...this phone perfectly suits me

Last edited:
Android is better than Iphones in every way.

y'all paying for an overpriced phone which basically can't do shit
iphones just work and are dependable long range and for the most part are super user friendly. learned the hard way. other phones cram their brains/phones with stuff apple doesn't have, but usually it's always some faulty suspect shit that gives out in the end. the board prematurely moves the shit into market and it fails miserably. cutting edge? more like cutting corners.
that 3-fold phone, haven't seen ads that show how thick it is when folded all the way. it's one of them tell-tell signs

iphones just work and are dependable long range and for the most part are super user friendly. learned the hard way. other phones cram their brains/phones with stuff apple doesn't have, but usually it's always some faulty suspect shit that gives out in the end. the board prematurely moves the shit into market and it fails miserably. cutting edge? more like cutting corners.
that 3-fold phone, haven't seen ads that show how thick it is when folded all the way. it's one of them tell-tell signs

As said. Looks dope. But I'll wait a few years. Just got s24 ultra at launch. In bout 3 to 5 years imma get one of these foldable joints

God willing I'm still alive. I had that old school foldable windows phone made by HTC at launch. Over a decade ago.

Back