Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

Still with my trusty galaxy a52 5g

This update is a welcome sign. Completely changed the sms, and we don't have to spend a grip to use "that other phone" to do so carajo

Screenshot_20240903_122840_Messages.jpg

Is that the google messages update they have
. I haven't opted in any thoughts yall

Im also thinking of trading my phone in

Its giving me an invalid imei when i try to go through the process so im stuck

You need to

It's using rcs over sms/MMS

More secure and encrypted. A ton of other features as well

Group texting with other android phones is SO much better

What @AP3.0 said.......RCS is the future SMS/MMS is old way of messaging that will be phased out in a year or two. RCS is the new standard across the board for Android and IPhones. IPhones had everyone fooled that Androids was bad phones because of messages and the pics and videos being terrible but it was Iphone all alone not adopting the RCS standards well now that they're being forced into all those issues will go away

The pic quality in texting is perfect now

Unless it's from an iPhone

Still compresses the image

So I tried Tile today. Got these joints

51Zfe-W-LSL.jpg

Put the slim joint in my wallet and let a family member run some errands with the key joint. Didnt get any pings on the key one 😕. They werent really walking around though mostly driving so maybe that played a factor. I looked on the map thing and it says 247 Tile members in the circle around you. Might need to go with something with a larger footprint/network out here

so after doing some more research.. looks like Tile has their own "network" but other slim joints like Pebblebee and Chipolo actually use Googles FindMy network which works more similarly to how Apples FindMy network does. So ill likely have more luck with those since its not limited to Tiles network which needs other people to have the tile app. The other joints you just need to have an android device for it to work or ping the location. They have apple options as well. Ima try those next.

Leaning more towards the Pebblebee since those are rechargeable

6562556_rd.png

510bAo+OBBL.jpg

Back