Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

I like Samsung b but I have a Pixel 7 Pro as my trap phone it's cool but compared to a Samsung Ultra it's the little goofy brother. The Pixel 9 Pro will be on the scene soon and i'll have that as well
Goofy lil brother

N word please😂😂😂

Goofy lil brother

N word please😂😂😂
it's just the facts B. Now the new Pixel 9 Pro should be fixing all the issues that Pixel's always have ie battery life and being buggy. They supposedly fixed their chip issue and all that should be taken care going forward

it's just the facts B. Now the new Pixel 9 Pro should be fixing all the issues that Pixel's always have ie battery life and being buggy. They supposedly fixed their chip issue and all that should be taken care going forward
I can honestly say I've never experienced any of these issues but I'm not going to discount anyone else's experiences

Samsung and that bloatware will always get the skip from me

I haven't had to root a phone since the Nexus joint I had a few phones ago

I can honestly say I've never experienced any of these issues but I'm not going to discount anyone else's experiences

Samsung and that bloatware will always get the skip from me

I haven't had to root a phone since the Nexus joint I had a few phones ago
man you can delete all that bloatware now or disable it. Samsung a whole monster nowadays

man you can delete all that bloatware now or disable it. Samsung a whole monster nowadays
I don't want to disable anything I have no use for. Disabling is doesn't free the space it takes up

I wanted the pure android experience and that's what I have

I was considering getting a pixel 8 a week or so ago but wasnt sure when the 9 was dropping. Glad I waited.

Still considering that Samsung tho. Lets see what Google got to say

I was considering getting a pixel 8 a week or so ago but wasnt sure when the 9 was dropping. Glad I waited.

Still considering that Samsung tho. Lets see what Google got to say
Already got the s24u ain't changing til 2nyears haha.

But definitely worth checking out. Heard good things about Google phones. Never used 1 tho

What you do with your old watch? And I been seeing those buds been getting a bad wrap
I see that people sent them back because they broke the ear part off trying to take the rubber part off the ear hole section. That was more of an operator error than equipment issue besides that all the reviews are great for them from what've seen

Far as my watch I traded in my son's old Galaxy 6 watch and I gave him my Galaxy 6 Classic watch. got 200 off for it

Back