Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

The S24+ is probably the better buy only difference from it and the ultra is the pen and unless you're heavy user of the pen it's not really worth it. I use the pen a lot for work shit besides that i wouldn't even touch for months

That green bubble shit only works in America, most people outside of America don't even use the default texting app.

Also, these "new" phones are scams. They charging motherfuckers thousands of dollars at this point just to make a fucking phone call and send a text.

I get all my cellphones free (if you know you know). I haven't brought a cellphone in years. I ain't paying for some shit where the basic functionalities there are no fucking differences.

I kind of understand your stance, but I think for most, the "phone" aspect of a smart phone is the last thing people buy the phone for whether they realize it or not.

A lot of people have replaced their laptops/desktops with their smartphone cuz you're essentially walking around with a computer in your pocket.

I kind of understand your stance, but I think for most, the "phone" aspect of a smart phone is the last thing people buy the phone for whether they realize it or not.

A lot of people have replaced their laptops/desktops with their smartphone cuz you're essentially walking around with a computer in your pocket.

This right here

My phones mostly serve as backups for my music library, e-books and documents in case something happens to one of my laptops. A lot of content creators film their work on their phones as well, e.g., 30+ min videos in 4K

Last edited:
That green bubble shit only works in America, most people outside of America don't even use the default texting app.

Also, these "new" phones are scams. They charging motherfuckers thousands of dollars at this point just to make a fucking phone call and send a text.

I get all my cellphones free (if you know you know). I haven't brought a cellphone in years. I ain't paying for some shit where the basic functionalities there are no fucking differences.
I'm upgrading from note 20 ultra 5g, got 600 trade in credit so basically getting 1tb s24u for 820. Phone retail for like 1650. Good deal for me and all the upgrades will be worth it as my phone is so old IMO. Plus with the new 7 year agreement for security and OS updates I think I'm good $$ and caught a steal. 2-4 years time I'll be back in the mix again. Bill came in just over a g cause I took the discount on the Samsung care instead of paying Verizon 17 a month.

If I had s22u or more would be no need to upgrade.

They were only giving 750 trade in for the s23u. Guess depends what you want or need.

I used to get phones free all the time, year before the newest YoY. Now I kinda don't bother with that hassle and make a lot more $ then when I used to back in the day.

And as person above me said you can use your phone for basically everything these days and don't really need a computer unless you "hardcore" gaming..

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20240128_014424_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240128_014424_Chrome.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 8
  • SmartSelect_20240128_014518_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240128_014518_Chrome.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 8
And I forgot to mention also. I got 113$ cash back when pre ordering from a site called Rakuten. You basically shop they give you cash back. My sis put me on and I got 30$ from the referral plus the 7.50 for the item. Pre order was giving 12% back on the phone. I already got my 37$ check so it legit.

I would share my link with yall but yall savages and not worth the 30$ i would get back.

šŸ¤£

Only person I'd entertain on real shit is @Playmaker88

We done real life transactions over the years

With that said only spent a day with phone (got yesterday). But I'm enjoying it. Don't regret purchasing just my case. Already got a new one coming tomorrow šŸ˜…

Last edited:
Pulled out my phone on the elevator and an older gentleman asked was it the pixel 7

I said, it is...I see you know your phones. He said he has the 6. I told him I was gonna get the 9 or the 10.

I asked him was he going to upgrade. He said it's not time to cause he did the 3 yr payment plan.

It took everything in me not to laugh. Why is you paying for a phone for 3 yrs? Even if you don't upgrade as often, 3 yrs for a phone is just strange to me. Then he said he got a really great deal with the promotions and I'm still like there is no deal great enough for me to pay for a phone for 3 yrs. I've done a year, I've done 2. But I also buy my phones from Google and not a carrier.

Pulled out my phone on the elevator and an older gentleman asked was it the pixel 7

I said, it is...I see you know your phones. He said he has the 6. I told him I was gonna get the 9 or the 10.

I asked him was he going to upgrade. He said it's not time to cause he did the 3 yr payment plan.

It took everything in me not to laugh. Why is you paying for a phone for 3 yrs? Even if you don't upgrade as often, 3 yrs for a phone is just strange to me. Then he said he got a really great deal with the promotions and I'm still like there is no deal great enough for me to pay for a phone for 3 yrs. I've done a year, I've done 2. But I also buy my phones from Google and not a carrier.

I've been thinking of getting a Pixel next (been getting Samsungs). How you like it? Recommend it over a galaxy?

Back