Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

Think ima upgrade sometime early next year. Debating between Samsung and the Pixel flagships
I have a S23 Ultra as my personal phone and a Pixel 6 Pro for my work phone. The S24 about to drop and the new Pixel 8 Pro is out there now. Only issue I have with my Pixel is the battery life is pretty trash but the newer ones supposed to be wayyy better

Pixel hands down

lol aite Mr. Google. I been on the pixel for my last few phones. It's coo.. but why is it "hands down" compared to the others?

I will say one thing I do miss is the home and screens buttons that samsung had. All that swiping shit with the pixel is irritating

I have a S23 Ultra as my personal phone and a Pixel 6 Pro for my work phone. The S24 about to drop and the new Pixel 8 Pro is out there now. Only issue I have with my Pixel is the battery life is pretty trash but the newer ones supposed to be wayyy better

which camera do you prefer more?

This is still stupid af if you ask me but I guess Apple is going to continue to bully people into using their ecosystem by blaming Android for the blue/green bubbles shit

Back