Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

its been said that the audio quality is better over the aux cords

but I cant really vouch for it

I know CD's still sound better than both on a system.....but the other is too close

in his defense....i think AP is strictly referring to the car

hope he aint auxed up walking around the house and shit lol
Nah, I cast it to my TV using Chromecast

This is true wireless is just better for convenience purposes

maybe....I blew my system in my truck off an aux cord

I dont think there is a more humbling experience lol

just boom, and silence......I didnt even try to rewire it, I already knew

its been said that the audio quality is better over the aux cords

but I cant really vouch for it

I know CD's still sound better than both on a system.....but the other is too close

in his defense....i think AP is strictly referring to the car

hope he aint auxed up walking around the house and shit lol

Can't front...wheneva I played my CDs in my car, them shyts KNOCK.

Reactions: 1/2
hell yeah

that shit hurts when it skips tho lmao

idk whats more embarrassing when u slappin w/ the windows down

your shit skipping, or one of them pandora commercials coming on (fuck ya'll I didnt have a pay service back then lol)

I got hit w/ a rockaby one day.....was bangin some gutta shit then next thing you know "nighty niiiight, sleep tiiiight"

I had to scream laugh

It comes with the adapter though...
tenor.gif

Samsung tried that proprietary shit with their old phones years ago. Same thing as apple, you had to connect an adapter to the charging port in order to use headphones. As you can see, they're back on a standard headphone jack.

1. You have direct access to the audio off the DAC going through copper as opposed to wireless.

2. Mp3 audio and the like have already gone through lossy compression in order to get the file sizes down, pushing it out via bluetooth incurs another round of lossy compression in order to get the data small enough to be streamed without interruption. Listening to mp3, AAC, any streaming service, etc is going to sound worse via bluetooth than if you went through an aux port because you have a minimum of two generations of lossy compression applied to it.

Back