Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

iPhones are good for people that just want to do some basic shit and don't want to have to put to much effort into learning and using their phones. The problem is the price tag. You shouldn't have to pay that much for that shit. Jimmy Kimmel did this bit when the iPhone 7 was coming out where he just went and got this cheap Chinese knock-off with an Android build meant to look like iOS and went around telling people it was the iPhone 7. All those people were shitting on Android like "Yeah, that's why iPhones are the greatest. You could never get something like this with Android." Moral of the story, most iPhone users don't know shit. They just want something trendy.

entire 2nd half of the 1st page

7Cj5.gif

iPhones are good for people that just want to do some basic shit and don't want to have to put to much effort into learning and using their phones. The problem is the price tag. You shouldn't have to pay that much for that shit. Jimmy Kimmel did this bit when the iPhone 7 was coming out where he just went and got this cheap Chinese knock-off with an Android build meant to look like iOS and went around telling people it was the iPhone 7. All those people were shitting on Android like "Yeah, that's why iPhones are the greatest. You could never get something like this with Android." Moral of the story, most iPhone users don't know shit. They just want something trendy.
never saw it

went to youtube

When my girl told me her Iphone don't have a headphone jack so she couldn't buy this speaker because they didn't have any bluetooth left I was rollin
It comes with the adapter though...
tenor.gif

As someone who's had multiple IPhones over the years...

I can easily say the galaxy phones blow them out of the water.

People love mentioning benchmark stats as if that means shit for the avg user.

The diversity of customization, the lack of a draconian restriction of apps allowed, and the Different form factors provided all make it a step up from the apple things imo

Back