Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

Just got that notification Android Pie is ready to download

dancing gif 2.gif

damn, not even Oreo huh

Meh, one of my old phones (Samsung Galaxy S4G - T-959V) is still on Gingerbread. Before I bought this J7 Neo I was about to get it turned back on. I really don't need most of the "features" the newer versions bring to the table.

Havent got the update notification yet.. smh
tbh, i didnt get it either

i was on the phone with project fi support explaining an issue i was having and he suggested i go to software update

i had just checked friday and nothing

but when i checked with him on support, it was there

so i would just go to update and see what happens

i should mention i have the pixel xl 2 and they get updates first

if you have a carrier, then it might come when they release it

i was on the phone with project fi support explaining an issue i was having and he suggested i go to software update

That's prolly what it is.. I checked for the update on my local carrier that usually gets shit late and nothing... I switched to my T-Mobile sim card and still nothing.. so it prolly hasnt been rolled out for them just yet

That's prolly what it is.. I checked for the update on my local carrier that usually gets shit late and nothing... I switched to my T-Mobile sim card and still nothing.. so it prolly hasnt been rolled out for them just yet
im sure it has to go through their security checks

Samsung is overrated. In Canada, the galaxy's operating system doesn't permit shortcuts for toggling mobile data. I previously had an LG G4 which included that shortcut in the stock operating system.

It's small shit like that which indicates that Samsung has stopped caring about consumers and just cares about beating Apple.

Hows that phone for you? I have a few friends with it and most of em like it, but a couple of em started getting something about a fatal error..I think it was the camera.

Hows that phone for you? I have a few friends with it and most of em like it, but a couple of em started getting something about a fatal error..I think it was the camera.
i love it

if they got it through google, they can probably get it replaced free of charge

This is a lot easier said than done. Apple takes calculated steps to make this harder.
i think he means apks that basically mod it to have aesthetic features like the iphone

i think he means apks that basically mod it to have aesthetic features like the iphone
nah I mean that you can hard flash your android and literally turn it into an iphone.

I did it a couple of years ago on my windows phone to iphone 3 I think was out at that time.

Me and my brother been known how to mod and flash since we were kids.

use to flash the xbox and playstation and download free games back in the day.

nah I mean that you can hard flash your android and literally turn it into an iphone.

I did it a couple of years ago on my windows phone to iphone 3 I think was out at that time.

Me and my brother been known how to mod and flash since we were kids.

use to flash the xbox and playstation and download free games back in the day.
Ah ok

Back