Welcome To aBlackWeb

For you bruh.

I love moms way too much to have to sit there and explain why i cut certain mfers off. That would hurt my moms, so for me its impossible to cut them off.

LLS whatever excuse you want to tell yourself

ehhh

i wouldnt call dude a simp

everybody situation is different. Would we call her a simp if he was the one who stepped out and had a kid but she was willing to step in and be a mom to the child?

its crazy for sure, but its not for me to understand so im not gonna try to

Camron gif.gif

Shaq walking off clip.gif

Reactions: GNS
A similar situation happened wit my wifes homegirl. She cheated on her new dude wit an ex, got pregant. Didnt tell new dude, he as result thought it was his. Had a big baby shower etc. Baby born, doesnt look like him and then she breaks down and tells him ahe cheated. Baby turns out to be ex's and the new dude still decides to make it work wit her or atleast try to. Guess new dude couldnt handle the situation and kicks her and the baby out on Christmas eve.
Now ole girl and baby are back at her mama house and the babyfather wants nothing to do wit both of them...

Cole world.

Nigga saw how much Christmas money he had to spend and was like “why the fuck I’m getting this bastard Jordans gtfoh”

This old but what if he playing the game. Doing all that shit so she get comfortable. When the baby drops he hit that bitch the
tumblr_m0tibjUcyy1r0uv6bo1_400.gifv

giphy.gif

Better cut it now child support can get him

Back