Welcome To aBlackWeb

ehhh

i wouldnt call dude a simp

everybody situation is different. Would we call her a simp if he was the one who stepped out and had a kid but she was willing to step in and be a mom to the child?

its crazy for sure, but its not for me to understand so im not gonna try to

Fam, lets say the shit happens.

It crushed you and then for whatever reason you stay with her and adopt the child and life goes on. Cool.

But how you take these pics, with that shirt, celebrate the shit, and post it online? That shit more wild then the actual staying with her, which is already wild as fuck.

Fam, lets say the shit happens.

It crushed you and then for whatever reason you stay with her and adopt the child and life goes on. Cool.

But how you take these pics, with that shirt, celebrate the shit, and post it online? That shit more wild then the actual staying with her, which is already wild as fuck.
like i said, its not for me to understand

what im going to take from this is there will be a child born to two parents that love them and will do their best (hopefully) to raise them

I tried not to comment on the actual situation but that shit is just wild as fuck to me.

At first you would think cheating is the ultimate violation. Like in my mind, even if its the love of my life, if she cheats, im out. Not acting like im superman and dont hurt. That shit would destroy me, but im out.

But then you see that even cheating has its levels. Like not only did she cheat on dude, but she let some dude fuck raw. She said fuck protection. Bitch coulda came back with something and give it to him. She coulda literally killed him.

But then it went even further. A whole nother level. She not only let some dude hit raw but he busted in her and this bitch didnt even have the decency to take a plan b the next day. Smfh.

But everyone knows their partner. My girl woulda never. Not saying I wouldnt get cheated on. Thats not in my control. Everyones girl could cheat raw and get busted in. But my girl would never come around me pregnant with some other dudes baby. She would know to either hide the infedility or pack her bags.

Happened to my boy.

He was faithful as fuck to his girl, goes for his annual check up, doc tells him he has an std. Smfh. Luckily it was some cureable shit. He screamed on her for dudes address, and dudes as in more than one, she was cheating with multiple guys. Man he told me more than once he drove by their house with the hammer on him.

BUT he stayed with her and put two babies in her.

Shit was wild to me. Like yo not only did she cheat on you with multiple dudes at once but she almost killed you. He got his shit cured with some pills but it coulda easily been some forever shit or aids.

And then you come close to pulling the pistol on some person who is a stranger to you but you stay with her and seed her up. Twice.

Craziness.

Happened to my boy.

He was faithful as fuck to his girl, goes for his anual check up, doc tells him he has an std. Smfh. Luckily it was some cureable shit. He screamed on her for dudes address, and dudes as in more than one, she was cheating with multiple guys. Man he told me more than once he drove by their house with the hammer on him.

BUT he stayed with her and put two babies in her.

Shit was wild to me. Like yo not only did she cheat on you with multiple dudes at once but she almost killed you. He got his shit cured with some pills but it coulda easily been some forever shit or aids.

And then you come close to pulling the pistol on some person who is a stranger to you but you stay with her and seed her up. Twice.

Craziness.
where he fucked up was trying to get revenge on the nigga

the nigga is gonna do nigga shit. For all they knew, she wasnt in no relationship, but lets say they did know..nigs gon nig

his girl was the one who put everyone in harms way by acting reckless

If I had to do this shit, no one would ever know...

Take that shit to my grave B

We gonna lie and say that's my kid... And if the real father try to step up and do the right thing we gotta kill him
which makes me think like @Cain said, this fake

why would you want everybody knowing the innermost details of your relationship to THAT level?

A similar situation happened wit my wifes homegirl. She cheated on her new dude wit an ex, got pregant. Didnt tell new dude, he as result thought it was his. Had a big baby shower etc. Baby born, doesnt look like him and then she breaks down and tells him ahe cheated. Baby turns out to be ex's and the new dude still decides to make it work wit her or atleast try to. Guess new dude couldnt handle the situation and kicks her and the baby out on Christmas eve.
Now ole girl and baby are back at her mama house and the babyfather wants nothing to do wit both of them...

Cole world.

where he fucked up was trying to get revenge on the nigga

the nigga is gonna do nigga shit. For all they knew, she wasnt in no relationship, but lets say they did know..nigs gon nig

his girl was the one who put everyone in harms way by acting reckless

Yea man. People gon fuck. A person, regardless of gender, that wanna fuck dont give a fuck bout your relationship. And shouldnt. Its up to the people involved in the the relationship to protect their relationship.

With that said, dude stopped being my friend soon as he told me he got her pregnant. I cut dude off and stopped fucking with him right there.

Like fam I had to talk you outa killing people cause of what she did, and then you stay with her and get her pregnant?

Cut dude off. He called me a handful of times since and I never picked up.

Heard from someone else he got her pregnant again soon a few months after she had the first baby.

A similar situation happened wit my wifes homegirl. She cheated on her new dude wit an ex, got pregant. Didnt tell new dude, he as result thought it was his. Had a big baby shower etc. Baby born, doesnt look like him and then she breaks down and tells him ahe cheated. Baby turns out to be ex's and the new dude still decides to make it work wit her or atleast try to. Guess new dude couldnt handle the situation and kicks her and the baby out on Christmas eve.
Now ole girl and baby are back at her mama house and the babyfather wants nothing to do wit both of them...

Cole world.

I only feel bad for the kid in this situation

Back