Welcome To aBlackWeb

I agree its fake but shit being fake is wild too.

Like yo let me put my face all over the internet on some degrading shit like this just to go viral.

Weird mfers in this world man.
It's creative I'll say that....

Niggaz post shit daily and I'm like...

"This would make a fantastic story" and just scribble some shit down in my note pad

My nephew did something like this... But not quite..

He was cool with a chick who got pregnant by a dude who ain't wanna fuck with her.... So while she was pregnant he was calling her his girlfriend... And talking shit like he was gonna help her with the baby...

But I told my sister I think he just realizing pregnant pussy is bomb and the little nigga like shooting up the club...

And like clockwork soon as shorty had that kid and he realized he wasn't built for that parent life he told her he needed to find himself before attaching himself to such a commitment.....

My nephew did something like this... But not quite..

He was cool with a chick who got pregnant by a dude who ain't wanna fuck with her.... So while she was pregnant he was calling her his girlfriend... And talking shit like he was gonna help her with the baby...

But I told my sister I think he just realizing pregnant pussy is bomb and the little nigga like shooting up the club...

And like clockwork soon as shorty had that kid and he realized he wasn't built for that parent life he told her he needed to find himself before attaching himself to such a commitment.....
Thats fuck nigga moves damn lol

ehhh

i wouldnt call dude a simp

everybody situation is different. Would we call her a simp if he was the one who stepped out and had a kid but she was willing to step in and be a mom to the child?

its crazy for sure, but its not for me to understand so im not gonna try to

This.

Cut dude off. He called me a handful of times since and I never picked up.

Heard from someone else he got her pregnant again soon a few months after she had the first baby.
Damn. Sounds like u weren't there for him when he needed you.
Some friend man. Probably your fault he had more kids with her. You were his voice of reason.
Smh, way to go bruh; some friend.

Some friend man. Probably your fault he had more kids with her. You were his voice of reason.
That man not responsible for another man decisions

Never claimed to be a good friend. I got some real self destructive people in my family. Im talking people that are bad for themselves, always making bad decisions.

I cant cut them off cause blood is thicker than water, so when it comes to destructive people that are friends, im cutting them mfers off. No fucks given.

This old but what if he playing the game. Doing all that shit so she get comfortable. When the baby drops he hit that bitch the
tumblr_m0tibjUcyy1r0uv6bo1_400.gifv

giphy.gif

Never claimed to be a good friend. I got some real self destructive people in my family. Im talking people that are bad for themselves, always making bad decisions.

I cant cut them off cause blood is thicker than water, so when it comes to destructive people that are friends, im cutting them mfers off. No fucks given.

giphy.gif

Back