Welcome To aBlackWeb

And Another One: Dr. Boyce Watkins Exposed as Fraud(?!?) Beefs With Old Co-Host Yvette C.

I think he's from Kentucky and may now live in the Chi

Anyway...the memes and troll vids have started...in force....he's officially a joke within the conscious community now

Last edited:
I think he's from Kentucky and may now live in the Chi

Anyway...the memes and troll vids have started...in force....he's officially a joke within the conscious community now

in the vid she says he lives off of 47th and Cottage Grove thats in Chicago i got a crib down the street from there, ObFresh dont live that far either

More ether........

I have wholeheartedly. co-sign both these brothers commentary on this.....

It's Boyce's program and Charles Wu is part of the crew marketing it from what I gather. His wording of his clients product stinks of disdain, but Charles is a non-black person speaking on a black product the way I expect him too. The credit score stuff, if it's legit, is good point to raise about someone giving financial advice. But honestly, anyone could of made that up.

I like how dude had to "loosen his tie" and get at folks. Shit, he a man, a nigga has every right to defend his honor. But yo, these rambling nobody youtube people ain't the business. Aside the alleged credit score, niggas just gossiping.

It's Boyce's program and Charles Wu is part of the crew marketing it from what I gather. His wording of his clients product stinks of disdain, but Charles is a non-black person speaking on a black product the way I expect him too. The credit score stuff, if it's legit, is good point to raise about someone giving financial advice. But honestly, anyone could of made that up.

I like how dude had to "loosen his tie" and get at folks. Shit, he a man, a nigga has every right to defend his honor. But yo, these rambling nobody youtube people ain't the business. Aside the alleged credit score, niggas just gossiping.
must suck at his job cuz never heard from him...also BOyce discredited that

Back