Welcome To aBlackWeb

And Another One: Dr. Boyce Watkins Exposed as Fraud(?!?) Beefs With Old Co-Host Yvette C.

Y'all stay shitting on Tariq, but I've yet to see a valid reason for it. Dudes has been solid for damn near a decade. He a petty ass nigga when comes to his opponents, but he's not been a fraud.

To his credit Tariq is not a fraud....he's just a straight hustler. A pre- requisition for this is knowing how to manipulate & exploit people
Not saying he doesn't do good or kick knowledge...he does. But this whole pro-black, black-conscious is just another niche in his long line of hustles.

With that I think he's concluded that he's got all the serious financial benefits he can from it, especially with no Obama, or Clinton to "knock around".
You see...Trump is TOO easy....he's exactly who he shows himself to be. There's no undercover, Illuminati grand conspiracy with him to get the "conscious community" riled up about. Calling Trump a racist that "secretly" hates black people is not "controversial". You get no points for that. You're not going against the grain ....rebelling against the "powers that be" saying that. Thus there's no money in it.

Which is why you now see Tariq branching out to other things....like focusing more on his IZM radio program ....and trying to start a reality TV show etc.

Last edited:
Umar did not file a 5014C, whatever it’s called, for an actual building and has not updated anyone on his progress. I guess he’s too busy making YouTube videos of him washing himself in Japanese bath houses and trying to get some pussy from single mothers (ie Win A Date With The Doctor event) lmao

Say what now??!?

I don't follow this cat too tuff b/c I been smelled the sketchiness from a kilometer away.... but u tellin' me.... that while he kickin' "knowledge" and receiving donations, THIS nikka recording himself in Tokyo outchea soakin' in tubs and gettin' rubbed down by Geisha girls like....

eddie-murphy-coming-to-america.gif

Yeah, it's some "schoolin'" goin' on alright. LoL

With this exposure it's clear the only real difference between Umar and Boyce is.....Umar doesn't have ""handlers""(that's been revealed so far anyway)

Other than that these guys are one and the same

To his credit Tariq is not a fraud....he's just a straight hustler. A pre- requisition for this is knowing how to manipulate & exploit people
Not saying he doesn't do good or kick knowledge...he does. But this whole pro-black, black-conscious is just another niche in his long line of hustles.

With that I think he's concluded that he's got all the serious financial benefits he can from it, especially with no Obama, or Clinton to "knock around".
You see...Trump is TOO easy....he's exactly who he shows himself to be. There's no undercover, Illuminati grand conspiracy with him to get the "conscious community" riled up about. Calling Trump a racist that "secretly" hates black people is not "controversial". You get no points for that. You're not going against the grain ....rebelling against the "powers that be" saying that. Thus there's no money in it.

Which is why you now see Tariq branching out to other things....like focusing more on his IZM radio program ....and trying to start a reality TV show etc.

He's been producing black content for black people, so thinking that he's expanding just cause Trump is too easy now is false. Especially since he's never made money off just rambling bout political figures. I've watched many of his shows, that shit is like 8 minutes maybe of a 60 or 80 minute live stream. It's not his fault the media only calls him for the political shit.

As for pro-black being another niche of his, let's look at this for real. He's a host for his own random black news show. Which he offers for FREE religiously for like 3 days a week. And he's done it twice a week for years, consistently. Just news, his commentary, and shit people might not have heard of otherwise. Making black documentaries, promoting black movements nationwide, supporting black scholars, black businesses, and general black excellence along the way.

And him having a hustle, a legitimate business, from that is perfectly fine. Everything requires money. So you can't be about promoting black business then throw salt at someone that's literally doing all the things we say a black business should do. Dude is genuine. Sincere. No evidence to suggest otherwise except for a general distrust the poisoned minds of blacks have towards one another.

Y'all wanna call out traitors and frauds, fine. But we gotta give props to people that are legit with it more as well.

They're saying Boyce lost it and made a long ass rant today but took it down. I'll see if i can find it

Last edited:
This is one of the most bitchass passive aggressive niggas on the net!

Nigga your ""business partner" Charlie Wu is the one who put you on front street...Yet you all over the mulberry bush going at and blaming everyone but him.

If you a boss...like you claim to be ..the 1st thing you should have did was fire that motherfucka to save your a lil bit of credibility out here

This dude flip flopped,contradicted,incriminated himself,insulted, belittled,guilted, and shamed black people all in a span of 5 minutes!

He outright admits, that YES....Charlie Wu and myself trick (aka manipulate/exploit) black people....but it's for black people's own good.

Because that's only way black people will learn about financial investment. And they HAVE to do it this way because black people are just like children
Huh...???? WTF????

Seriously this vid really should be the end of this rambling blabbing fool

Last edited:
Back