Welcome To aBlackWeb

And Another One: Dr. Boyce Watkins Exposed as Fraud(?!?) Beefs With Old Co-Host Yvette C.

So she rightfully called him for out for helping build white capitalist instead of black wealth and he doesn't deny it but comes back with she's dating a white women.........:cont:

You make great points. I do think his intentions are genuine, but you're right about people wanting to see results. However, I'm sure over half of the people talking down on homie never donated a penny.

Think about how many businesses get started/upstart money w/o showing some semblance of a plan or structure for what you want to do? Can't name many can you? Umar has been out here collecting money for how long now and he flips out whenever somebody wants proof of just where the money has been going. You can't fault people for being hesitant to donate more when he gets so defensive anytime somebody wants answers about just what he's doing.

Think about how many businesses get started/upstart money w/o showing some semblance of a plan or structure for what you want to do? Can't name many can you? Umar has been out here collecting money for how long now and he flips out whenever somebody wants proof of just where the money has been going. You can't fault people for being hesitant to donate more when he gets so defensive anytime somebody wants answers about just what he's doing.

He blocked one of my fb friends for asking about his plan

So she rightfully called him for out for helping build white capitalist instead of black wealth and he doesn't deny it but comes back with she's dating a white women.........

Some issues I may not agree with her on...but there is no doubt she put her intellectual foot in his ass

If Boyce's creditbility didn't already take a hit from that entire Bitcoin debacle this Charles Wu mess could be the nail in the coffin

Of course he'll still have his diehard
stans to pandered to...just like all Cleflo Dollars, Eddie Longs etc.

People who NEED someone to believe other than them damn selves

Idk why people think schools are built over night, especially a black school. Yall don't think the brotha is having to go through red tape? It's fucked up that black people are trying to tear the brotha down and plus you can see when the money is taken out lol With that said I bet $10m abw bucks that the school will be up by the end of 2018.

Goldie stop

Umar is always in other countrys living it up. From bath houses to camel rides.

That nigga aint putting together no school lmao

If he was serious he would have started an academy in Philly.

even a small academy.
matter or fact he could have had several by now.

He’s fraud af

Last edited:
Umar is always in other countrys living it up. From bath houses to camel rides.

That nigga aint putting together no school lmao

If he was serious he could have been started an academy in Philly.

even a small academy.
matter or fact he could have had several by now.

He’s fraud af

Will you apologize and say you were wrong when it's built?

So when proven wrong u wont even admit it lol just say yall don't like the nigga, no need to make up silly reasons

Some issues I may not agree with her on...but there is no doubt she put her intellectual foot in his ass

If Boyce's creditbility didn't already take a hit from that entire Bitcoin debacle this Charles Wu mess could be the nail in the coffin

Of course he'll still have his diehard
stans to pandered to...just like all Cleflo Dollars, Eddie Longs etc.

People who NEED someone to believe other than them damn selves

What happened with Bitcoin?

lmao I dont like him for various reasons and him not having a school isnt even one of them. I just dont see how ppl can continue to support someone that is a blatant liar

Psychological, emotional manipulation and exploitation of black anxiety & frustration is these guys forte
Umar, Polight,Tariq etc have all mastered this.

While Boyce is just sloppy and clumsy at it

That's why he goes on & on & on constantly and needlessly repeating: "black",black" ,black","black",black" ,black""black",black" ,black""black",black" ,black""black",black" ,black""black",black" ,black""black",black" ,black""black",black" ,black""black",black" ,black""black",black" ,black""black",black" ,black"
"black",black" ,black","black",black" ,black""black",black" ,black""black",black" ,black""black",black" ,black""black",black" ,black""black",black" ,black""black",black" ,black""black",black" ,black""black",black" ,black""black",black" ,black"" ,black","black",black" ,black""black",black" ,black""black",black" ,black""black",black" ,black""black",black" ,black""black",black" ,black""black",black" ,black""black",black" ,black""black",black" ,black""black",black" ,black"

Last edited:
Back