Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm finding the court setting and how it's done in another country fascinating. So different than it's done here

This is a really good film. That argument scene >>>>> She fucking undressed him, that's some wild shit to find out your wife has 0 respect for you and she thinks you're a fucking loser lol. I personally think he offed himself

This is a really good film. That argument scene >>>>> She fucking undressed him, that's some wild shit to find out your wife has 0 respect for you and she thinks you're a fucking loser lol. I personally think he offed himself
Lol the argument felt so satisfying like all the tension got released.

The director talking about the importance of language in this film hit me hard.... Sandra huller character switching between french English and German to hide so we never get to learn about her is elite cinema

One thing I really struggled with learning another language was I'm not the same person in that language I really struggled with the fact I couldn't display my personality

Premise sounds interesting. Also I've enjoyed a lot of the movies I've seen from NEON. Gotta check this out

Back