Welcome To aBlackWeb

MoeW

20231015_101905.jpg

For the past year, Sandra, her husband Samuel, and their eleven-year-old son Daniel have lived a secluded life in a remote town in the French Alps. When Samuel is found dead in the snow below their chalet, the police question whether he was murdered or committed suicide. Samuel’s suspicious death is presumed murder, and Sandra becomes the main suspect. What follows is not just an investigation into the circumstances of Samuel’s death but an unsettling psychological journey into the depths of Sandra and Samuel’s conflicted relationship.​

I just watched Anatomy of a Fall (Anatomie d'une chute) this is running for my film of the year.

A court room thriller if has so many layers to it, the main character speaks 3 languages and she uses that to stop people getting to know who she is and that becomes very important to the plot.

It makes you question your own views about people. It's so good the dogs acting was incredible

10/10

Sandra Hüller kept asking if her character was innocent and the director said it doesn't matter.

I would have given the not-guilty verdict however I was uncomfortable with her being alone with her kid lmao

Do you think she did it?
@Sony Montana illestni99ainne TTBF
I wish the movie had a resolution as far as the death lol

I initially thought the dog accidentally killed him as the lady interviewing her in the beginning would’ve been too obvious

The min the case was over I thought it was the lawyer lol

It’s tricky because I can see how it would be a suicide but the wife is the only one that could’ve killed him.

I want to believe her but she kinda had motive to do it. The music could’ve been the last straw

I want to think they had an argument over the music and then he just decided to end it since Daniel heard them apparently on his way out

I wish the movie had a resolution as far as the death lol

I initially thought the dog accidentally killed him as the lady interviewing her in the beginning would’ve been too obvious

The min the case was over I thought it was the lawyer lol

It’s tricky because I can see how it would be a suicide but the wife is the only one that could’ve killed him.

I want to believe her but she kinda had motive to do it. The music could’ve been the last straw

I want to think they had an argument over the music and then he just decided to end it since Daniel heard them apparently on his way out
I was like she's innocent then something would happen like her slapping him and I was like yeah she killed him lmao. But I think you can tell he was struggling with their roles and his career he was envious of her success and I think she didn't see him as someone worth her respect anymore.

Back