Welcome To aBlackWeb

FX American Horror Story: Delicate, Part Two

In the trailer when somebody fell in a spiked hole and said "I'm dying"

That shit reminded me of Austin Powers when Will Farrell fell and said his leg smelled like almonds

And it reminded of Scream when dude was dying from getting stabbed by his partner to make the killings not fall on them.

In the trailer when somebody fell in a spiked hole and said "I'm dying"

That shit reminded me of Austin Powers when Will Farrell fell and said his leg smelled like almonds

And it reminded of Scream when dude was dying from getting stabbed by his partner to make the killings not fall on them.
That spiked hole made me think who the hell has time to dig holes and lace them with spikes? Yeah man Marg a killer and ol Mr Jingles either innocent, her father or killer too

We won’t know if anyone else is a “ghost” until they’re killed.

Camp Ghost Boy was able to come back alive, unharmed (no blood or wounds) and completely unaware of what’s happening.

The infirmary nurse lady came back w an injury. I missed it but did she escape or play dead? Because her ears were both intact.

I’m gonna have to rewatch the first ep to see their interaction in the real world.. because the group might be dead, they might not be. It’s obvious the rich gay guy wasn’t, because he stayed dead and his interaction w the gay fitness guy made it seem like they were both alive. I don’t think we’ve been hit w the big twist yet.

I haven’t come up w a theory for Jingles and the camp lady. I don’t think she’s the killer, as we’ve clearly seen Jingles do all the killing. She might be infatuated w him in some weird way. I also don’t think they’re related, as they didn’t seem to ever allude to that. There’s more to their story, still trying to figure it out.

i loved asylum.

i gotta catch up on cult,

neve saw apocalypse or hotel..

well i started hotel, but lost interest fast

One of the theories I’ve read is that it’s Margaret (camp leader) who is the killer and Jingles was just blamed for it and was institutionalized. Her flashback of the story is supposed to fool us into believing it’s him. He breaks out to get his revenge on her and prevent her from killing at the camp again.

If it was him, though, why would he have killed the gas station mechanic and the lady who was in charge of the hospital he was at? Why kill Blake? If he’s there to “prevent her from killing again”?

Also, the ghost of the camp boy remembers differently. Plus, he was hit by Jingles’ truck and murdered by him. He also collects ears of his victims... weird thing.

Margaret did give one hint, she thinks it’s okay to kill if it’s for the good. It could be that she was the reason Jingles killed in the first place, triggering a monster inside. The first three victims were in a threesome and she’s a “Godly woman” who’s against that kind of thing and heavily pressed the issue of the separation of girls/boys cabins. She could’ve convinced Jingles to start his killing by killing those “sinners”.... but that seems too simple.

I loved roanoke

I liked it in the first half,but that shit fell apart to me by the end

I didn't like the real life versions of scathach or the butcher

The whole trial thing wasn't good to me

it had moments but for me it didn't stick the landing

They ran out of ideas and just killed everybody

finale wasn't good

Last edited:
Back