FX American Horror Story: Delicate, Part Two

This shit got the computers puting again....

Hopefully the whole season keeps our attention. I know niggaz wanna binge shit, but there was so much to break down just from one episode.

Oh and the camp leader is 100% a killer.

WTF doesn't flinch while their ear getting cut off??a cold blooded killer that's who
I just hope AHS doesn't go the 3rd episode fuck shit that it normally does because ep1 was great.

Yeah camp leader is definitely the killer. She's on some Jason Vorhees mom type shit but moreso on the religious right type thing.

Reactions: Loch121 and Duwop
Never watched AHS before but the commercial for this caught my eye

I’m gonna watch

Season 1 for me is one of the best seasons of TV ever.

You don't need to watch the other seasons this season I don't think,but I suggest peeping the other seasons

for me the best is 1,2,3,8, and 7

but you need to see some seasons to understand characters and things in certain other seasons

Like you won't understand season 8 if you never saw season 1,3,and 5

This shit got the computers puting again....

Hopefully the whole season keeps our attention. I know niggaz wanna binge shit, but there was so much to break down just from one episode.

Oh and the camp leader is 100% a killer.

WTF doesn't flinch while their ear getting cut off??a cold blooded killer that's who

Lot of theories going around

ppl thinking this might be a movie or tv show,but that's too close to roanoke

Some think it's a virtual reality simulation in the future based in 1984

Historically the Night Stalker wouldn't be in this area. Also he just out of nowhere know where some random chick will be 3hrs away from where he met her for 10min?

This is AHS and their storylines be all over the place and trash. I believe this is a dream sequence but who knows

Historically the Night Stalker wouldn't be in this area. Also he just out of nowhere know where some random chick will be 3hrs away from where he met her for 10min?

This is AHS and their storylines be all over the place and trash. I believe this is a dream sequence but who knows

I think Brooke crazy

Peep it.1. She knew random info about when serial killers kill

2. she didn't "see" the night stalker until Xavier talked about him

3. She still went and used the phone

The storylines are only trash in bad seasons.AHS tends to do a lot of time jumps and showing things we didn't see earlier

But if that pic is real of Mr. jiggles fighting the night stalker,maybe he is really there,unless that's her hallucinating that

Damn.AHS be having me doing my googles more than any show

Reactions: Old Man Cain
Bruh I'm lost AF right now is this some dream sequence shit, video game, or a movie set??

Fucking AHS man, they normally fuck shit up Ep 3

• Haha
Reactions: Duwop