Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

Remedy

Doper Than Coke
TWD!!

Almost time

When-You-Somehow-Make-Off-Public-Transit-Alive.gif

Link me the walking dead thread, I know there's not one cause I just searched it, but I wanna see your excuse for being a goof and ap cosigning it.
If there ain’t, what’s stopping you or @Chi-Town B from making one?

Are y’all ignorant and need a lesson on how to make a thread?
Are y’all incompetent and are to lazy to create a thread?
Are y’all jackasses and saying fuck whomever ain’t seen the episode yet?

The bold, ain't nobody else going to proper threads so why should I

Just admit you were wrong dude, there's no thread for it. You should make one, since you're so vexed about people discussing it.

And "shootout" is credibly vague, I didn't mention who it involved or where it took place.

Again, go make the thread, it's not that serious.

The bold, ain't nobody else going to proper threads so why should I
So it’s tit for tat? Keeping up with the Jones? Everyone else jumped off the cliff?

Gotcha

Just admit you were wrong dude, there's no thread for it. You should make one, since you're so vexed about people discussing it.

And "shootout" is credibly vague, I didn't mention who it involved or where it took place.

Again, go make the thread, it's not that serious.
I was wrong if there ain’t a thread for TWD. Let me go back and fix my post so it’s more accurate for you

However, you’re an idiot for not making one. One of the biggest shows out and you wanna mention/discuss it in ADHD. And you a mod to boot. Dummy

I was wrong if there ain’t a thread for TWD. Let me go back and fix my post so it’s more accurate for you

However, you’re an idiot for not making one. One of the biggest shows out and you wanna mention/discuss it in ADHD. And you a mod to boot. Dummy
There was little to no discussion of the show, indicating that interest in it was low. I don't want another thread where only 3-4 people discuss a show, I can count 4 tv show threads where that is the case, if interest picks up then cool, if not cool, it's not gonna make or break the site.

The premiere last night was iight. Was wondering why they didn't just shoot Negan in the face when they had the chance. All that talking was unnecessary imo.

Gabriel has a good heart, but is too damn gullible. I cried laughing when the Hilltop's leader pulled off on his ass.

And Negan and his one liners be killing me. "I hope you have your shitting pants on because you're about to shit your pants." Lmao I laughed half of the time watching this episode. I'm still a little entertained and curious, so I'll keep watching.

I don't know what to say about Morgan. It's like he either wants to kill everybody or nobody at all. I found him fighting Jesus hilarious.

Back