Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

I truly don't understand how you had 5 different factions having an all-out goddamn war with machine guns and homemade bullets and rocket launchers and shit and then forming into one mega group but as soon as a new threat comes around they all of a sudden using slingshots and bows and arrows and letting all their people get decapitated with no getback like they never saw any action before.

Its called bad writing

I fell off of FTWD when they killed off the mother and son

I just never watched it after the mid season,but slightly know what happened

That trailer does look fire though

I watched the back half. It was iight. Villian was different, tho it didnt really work imo.

Decent enough watch tho.

Finale was woat

All this talk, all of a sudden about a "waste station". Gotta get to waste station. When it was never mentioned b4 in the series. It jus popped up outta nowhere smh.

Overall the writing was so bad. Most the shit made zero sense, characters doin dumb stuff.

All leading up to the last 5 seconds with the radio. I assume its someone from the commonwealth. Cheap lame cliffhanger imo. Woulda been better if they did a Rick tease. But i guess s10 is all about the commonwealth, so yea.

Overall, very hit or miss season. They took a decent amount of risks, tried to make the show feel new. But jus is what it is imo.
So basically what the series has been since the 3rd season?

I truly don't understand how you had 5 different factions having an all-out goddamn war with machine guns and homemade bullets and rocket launchers and shit and then forming into one mega group but as soon as a new threat comes around they all of a sudden using slingshots and bows and arrows and letting all their people get decapitated with no getback like they never saw any action before.
Rofl. Show is garbage sauce

I don't care about any of these characters

I didn't watch the second half of last season.Killing Nick and madison was a weird move,but shit they got rid of Rick on TWD and basically did the same thing by taking out the main star and introducing new ppl.

I rock with Morgan and Alecia and the cowboy dude is kinda cool

I might peep this season since GOT is a wrap

LOL they making it to where if you don't watch or at least get a recap of this season of FTWD you won't understand everything in the TWD and the TWD movie

That soldier with the black on has the same symbol on him that was on the helicopter when Rick got saved

LOL they making it to where if you don't watch or at least get a recap of this season of FTWD you won't understand everything in the TWD and the TWD movie

That soldier with the black on has the same symbol on him that was on the helicopter when Rick got saved

Yea. I saw a vid bout that on youtube. They are trying to make it one big connected universe. Meh imo. Its not like Rick gone show up on Fear. They giving lil hints about where he might be. smh

Ep 2 was woat, ep 3 was cool

Ep 3 was basically zombies in the ok corral lol. Solid watch. Seeing morgan meet up w dwight was cool.

They basically chasing a bunch of kids who dont wanna be found tho.

giphy.gif

Back