Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

Everyone that died wasn't really doing anything except for Henry and he sucked, I can't remember the last time Tara was a focal point

I know chandler sitting back like Loki in ragnorok when thor got beat up when he saw Henry's head on a stick

pqjxub8bcu111.gif

Alpha was looking kinda thick when she took Darryl up on the mountain looking at the walkers
LOL I thought I was the only one

but after seeing her bald ,she looks weird with hair

and I wonder if after all them murders did she say "Ewwwwww I'm so clean,disgusting.Let me go put this black shit around my eyes and mouth and get musty again" ?

I checked it out to see what all the hype was about for the deaths. Meh. Nothing but props. I did not know any of those characters except Enid and Tara and I felt nothing. Nice zombie heads though lol.

Jus finished a rewatch...

That scene where they were all fighting back in the stable. When Enid squared up w the knife in her hand. Lil cutie made sure she died on her feet. Thug tears was almost flowing lol.

LMAO even in death henry is woat. When he stood up n eyed Alpha like "wtf! You gone kill me bitch?!" Shit was funny n stupid af at the same damn time.

They didnt have to do granny like that tho lol smh. And jus when she got alil grand baby lol cold bloooooded!

Glad Henry dumb sucka ass got killed. He was weak and was going to cause more harm than good. Also happy he got killed cause it made feel like its going to bring the killa back out of Carol and the show has been missing that.

Funny as shit when Daryl saw that big dude he was fighting walk up he that look on his face like "WTF I thought I killed this muthafucka!"

Rosita baby father can die. The smart retard shit has been ran its course a long time ago

Back