Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

I thought walking dead took place in Georgia. Georgia be having crazy blizzards like that?

I thought they were in Virginia since they were a horse and buggy ride to the capital. And Alexandria is called Alexandria.

Either way that blizzard was some Siberian shit. Lol @ having to hold on to a rope to go from one house to another.

Finale was woat

All this talk, all of a sudden about a "waste station". Gotta get to waste station. When it was never mentioned b4 in the series. It jus popped up outta nowhere smh.

Overall the writing was so bad. Most the shit made zero sense, characters doin dumb stuff.

All leading up to the last 5 seconds with the radio. I assume its someone from the commonwealth. Cheap lame cliffhanger imo. Woulda been better if they did a Rick tease. But i guess s10 is all about the commonwealth, so yea.

Overall, very hit or miss season. They took a decent amount of risks, tried to make the show feel new. But jus is what it is imo.

I truly don't understand how you had 5 different factions having an all-out goddamn war with machine guns and homemade bullets and rocket launchers and shit and then forming into one mega group but as soon as a new threat comes around they all of a sudden using slingshots and bows and arrows and letting all their people get decapitated with no getback like they never saw any action before.

Back