Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Rashid is part of Talamasca right? Im wondering why Armand would even ask who went to the bathroom. That nigga aint making it out alive this season ion think lol

So Rashid is part of Talamasca right? Im wondering why Armand would even ask who went to the bathroom. That nigga aint making it out alive this season ion think lol
With his power you'd think he'd know that Rashid was an agent

Or maybe he does and he's playing around or something

I don't think he is, but I think he has had enough interactions to me able to navigate thru the worlds

We're particularly poor at keeping our assets alive..😫

I'm rewatching

I don't think he is, but I think he has had enough interactions to me able to navigate thru the worlds

he made a point of calling dude an AGENT and then he covered for him about the whole bathroom story

I watched the movie this weekend as well. The movie seems like garbage compared to this series and that’s including the acting. I can’t believe it used to scare me 😂.

Claudia wasnt shit in the movie yo lol

Armand is terrible and Louis acts like he loves to be treated as such. However, Raglan James told Daniel that he should be more worried about Louis than Armand. I can’t tell who’s the worst. I don’t know who to trust. It seems like all they do is lie, but why?

Season 2 really been killing it. This definitely put the show over the movie imo...

And again, I promise you, interview was boring in comparison y the next two books...As good as these two sessions have been...

3-6 has the potential to be leagues better. I think that's why the spreading everything out with the Talamasca show and the night island project.... All I'm anticipation of how big those next few sessions can be...

Why are they tearing pages out of Claudia's journal if this present interview is to set the record straight from the past interview?

Why are they tearing pages out of Claudia's journal if this present interview is to set the record straight from the past interview?
Cuz they both full of shit...

Niggaz did Claudia dirty.... That shit was chilling when Daniel said nothing from this point can be corroborated from Claudia s perspective.

It was like fuck, we really gonna go thru with this ain't we?

The way Armand refused to turn around... Seeing Lestat in the chair.... That whole shit was just executed perfectly

Back