Welcome To aBlackWeb

And I thought Louis was stronger than alot of them other nameless chronies. I was thinking he shoulda been able to fight them off.. at least take a couple out before he got outnumbered
Making vampires weaken them dramatically

I don't give a fuck how much they change...

They get the green light from me, Imy damn near in tears

I thought some time had passed from when he made her and when they met up. I may be mistaken tho. Ima run it back at some point.

This whole season been fire
Yeah my bad, I haven't finished it yet. I thought they did it right after line in the movie/book

I didn't know they waited. But the numbers prolly did overwhelm them

I wonder if Armand punkass betrayed them cuz he knew Lestat was coming back or nah.

Im also curious about how the shit gonna play out with Louis sticking around with Armand after his betrayal and it seems like after the fact Lestat wants to talk to and get back to Louis based offa the last episode where Lestat was tryna talk to Louis through Armand. Louis shouldnt wanna fuck with either one of them for this shit.

what the hell happened lol

I wonder if Armand punkass betrayed them cuz he knew Lestat was coming back or nah.

Im also curious about how the shit gonna play out with Louis sticking around with Armand after his betrayal and it seems like after the fact Lestat wants to talk to and get back to Louis based offa the last episode where Lestat was tryna talk to Louis through Armand. Louis shouldnt wanna fuck with either one of them for this shit.

what the hell happened lol
I still think Armand was lying about talking to Lestat

I still think Armand was lying about talking to Lestat
Armand s talking to Lestat when the were in San Francisco. During the first interview. Which would be after whatever is going on with Lestat being at the trial.

This shit is operating at multiple levels, and I hope they land the ending and not forget to fill in these holes

I took the proper journey, movie-book-tv show

We had a class in highschool Where you had to compare a book scene to a movie scene adaptation...

And this chick with a fat ass did interview...i was hooked.. She watching the show too, cool chick 🤔

Back