Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - Anne Rice's Interview with the Vampire (Season 2)

I was coming in here to post a piece of this clip, but as a spoiler. I saw Sam Reid upload a spoiler on his Twitter (X) page.

Edit: fan page

🤣🤣🤣 I swear, there will never be a better written character than the vampire Lestat

Fucked up to laugh but I laughed at the "feels a bit German"

So Armond is more powerful than Lestat?

Why is it always an apple computer? Lol

The look on her face when she found she was going to play the kid was like devastation to her

Lol it's like I want the detail of what's happening before it happens but I also don't want them dragging it out

Great episode ...

So much happened. The added stuff from other books.... It was super gay, but extremely intense... This shit fucking with my anxiety.... Great watch

Book spoilers from book 2,3 & 6

Armand was made by Marius. A 4,000 ancient.... That makes Armand leagues stronger than most vampires walking the earth. Marius only made Armand to fight some vampire assassins who were coming for Akasha blood while Marius escaped with Akasha and Enkhil statues.

However Lestat was made by Magnus who was pretty fuckin old as well, but I don't think he was much more than 1,000 years... Which makes Lestat stronger than most, but not Armand.

However after Lestat left the theater, Marius comes to Lestat, Lestat drinks from Marius quite a few times.... Which puts him on par with.Armand, but then Akasha called to Lestat, and he drank from her which placed him way above Armand...and pretty close to Marius, so Marius took Akasha away and abandoned Lestat. Which sent Lestat into the depression that led him to New Orleans.

So by time Lestat and Armand meet again..

Lestat will be much stronger than Armand.. Not sure how accurate this is for the show... But Lestat demonstrated several of the powers that Armand showed in this episode that Lestat used in the first season.

Book spoilers about power scaling

and after Akasha wakes up, she makes Lestat even stronger than Marius. Lestat was 1 of 4 vampires strong enough to hold the core inside of him... arguably the strongest as he was actually able to speak to and work with the core. Akasha just silenced it, and it drove the other two mad. All three of them were around 6000 years old. Where at Lestat is barely 200

Book spoilers from book 2,3 & 6

Armand was made by Marius. A 4,000 ancient.... That makes Armand leagues stronger than most vampires walking the earth. Marius only made Armand to fight some vampire assassins who were coming for Akasha blood while Marius escaped with Akasha and Enkhil statues.

However Lestat was made by Magnus who was pretty fuckin old as well, but I don't think he was much more than 1,000 years... Which makes Lestat stronger than most, but not Armand.

However after Lestat left the theater, Marius comes to Lestat, Lestat drinks from Marius quite a few times.... Which puts him on par with.Armand, but then Akasha called to Lestat, and he drank from her which placed him way above Armand...and pretty close to Marius, so Marius took Akasha away and abandoned Lestat. Which sent Lestat into the depression that led him to New Orleans.

So by time Lestat and Armand meet again..

Lestat will be much stronger than Armand.. Not sure how accurate this is for the show... But Lestat demonstrated several of the powers that Armand showed in this episode that Lestat used in the first season.

Aite so im confused by the timeframes here tho. im assuming they switched things up in the movies and in the show?

Cuz Queen of the damned(movie) was supposed to be "present day "and took place AFTER interview. But you saying in the books Lestat ran in with Akasha and them BEFORE he came to New Orleans and got with Louis.

Just checked how many pages are in these books. Was expecting over 1000/book lol looks to be a lot less

I'm thinking about starting this up

Super duper deep cut spoiler that the show may never explore... But Armand said this about Lestat power

Lestat went back in time..... And drank the blood of Christ... From his neck... In the 5th book. No one truly knows what powers he gained, but he was clearly different afterwards. It drove Lestat mad, and Armand wanted to drink from Lestat to know what power he gained from it, and Lestat beat the ever living shit outta Armand.... Then went into a deep sleep at the bottom of a church.. When he woke up... Armand had essentially crowned Lestat the prince of all vampires, Marius agreed, and they started an official court of vampires with Lestat at the head
. He started to be the one to go to when it came to all things supernatural going on anywhere. He even made the elders of the Talamasca bow down. It's ridiculous how strong and powerful he was at the end of the novels.

Ok I'm done with spoilers..... And none of this will happen if it ever does happen in the show for at least the next 4 or 5 seasons....and I'm sure they'll change a lot. I just wanted to provide a little clarification on how strong each vampire is, who's stronger than who, and why they are strong

So all my spoilers are just revealed history on how each vampire gets their strength

Aite so im confused by the timeframes here tho. im assuming they switched things up in the movies and in the show?

Cuz Queen of the damned(movie) was supposed to be "present day "and took place AFTER interview. But you saying in the books Lestat ran in with Akasha and them BEFORE he came to New Orleans and got with Louis.
Time line for show

Armand is made and stuck with this coven in the 1500's

Lestat is made and converts coven into theater in the early1800's

Lestat leaves Armand's Coven and goes on adventures with the name I won't reveal in mid to late 1800s

Lestat meets Louis in early 1900's

Louis and Claudia "kill" Lestat and come to Paris to meet Armand early 1900's

I think they are still in like the 1940's in the flashbacks

Cuz Claudia is like 40, and I'm pretty sure Louis says he was born in like 1890 something at the end of season 1

Yeah,

Lestat 1760. Vampire 1784

Louis was Born in 1878 vampire 1910

Claudia 1903 vampire 1917

They going off on Facebook asking how much Armand lied this episode

Screenshot_20240526-184451.png Screenshot_20240526-184439.png

I didn’t click any of the spoilers, but everyone (The characters on the show) seems to be throwing Lestat under the bus. Nobody else is a terrible piece of crap? Even poor Claudia said she hadn’t came across a vampire who wasn’t the absolute worst. Idek I feel sorry for Claudia. She talks too damn much.

Armand making himself out to be this mysterious, and somewhat caring and conscious vampire. I am about sicka him and his A Pimp Named Slickback head ass 😂. All these sappy stories. Lestat got the game and dipped out and boy still hurt 100 years later? GTFOH 🤣

And I don’t believe for one minute they don’t know what’s going on with Daniel receiving notes from real Rashid and that random visit from whoever that old nigga was in that restaurant. Wth is this even about?? I mean, I think I have a clue. I can’t wait for somebody to die. This is good.

Back