Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - Anne Rice's Interview with the Vampire (Season 2)

Even though I actually think to modernize it, Lestat should have a podcast revealing powerful people's secrets... Including vampire secrets

Lestat reveals the dirt on people like Diddy and Drake and powerful vampires who are in hiding... That shit would be dope

They gonna try to milk it out and catch as many feelings as possible

I'm very sure we're going to hate Louis, Armand, and Santiago for what they did to Claudia by the end of this season.....

We will welcome Lestat back to burn the world down as a rock star.....

I already see the play bro. They showing us Claudia having a grand ol time connecting with these folks 😭

im curious if they gonna let her get her vengeance on that "college" biker nigga

They gonna try to milk it out and catch as many feelings as possible

I'm very sure we're going to hate Louis, Armand, and Santiago for what they did to Claudia by the end of this season.....

We will welcome Lestat back to burn the world down as a rock star.....
I never really liked Claudia to begin with so 🤷‍♂️ lol

Also isn't there someone that hasn't seen the movie yet? I can't remember

I see Santiago is still an asshole. I was wondering if we were going to get a scene like where him and Louis first met in the movie and Santiago was actin a fool lol
That was in the book too... But I see that omitted it from the show... They've been very careful not to recreate classic scenes from the movie...

Like they kept the song Lestat played on the piano for season one when Claudia tried to kill him, but the didn't have him playing it on the piano. That was such a clevel touch

I see Santiago is still an asshole. I was wondering if we were going to get a scene like where him and Louis first met in the movie and Santiago was actin a fool lol
That was in the book too... But I see that omitted it from the show... They've been very careful not to recreate classic scenes from the movie...

Like they kept the song Lestat played on the piano for season one when Claudia tried to kill him, but the didn't have him playing it on the piano. That was such a clevel touch

lol coulda swore we were gonna get this

I did appreciate them making the lanterns flicker when armand showed up that was a nice touch

lol coulda swore we were gonna get this

I did appreciate them making the lanterns flicker when armand showed up that was a nice touch

Such an iconic scene

I think the scene of him floating in the theater was was pretty good too

I mean in 2024 the most popular person in the world could easily be a podcaster with inside knowledge of everyone's dirty secrets
I could actually see that playing out in the show. Like he was a huge rock star in the 80s and 90s. Reveals himself and his career skyrockets.
But with the emergence of harder acts the hair band act ain't working anymore so he reinvents himself as a gossip podcaster, airing out the secrets. Who in Hollywood is actually a vampire ect.

Last edited:
Lotta early theories about Armand fucking with Daniel's memory and manipulating the interview

I want to engage here, but it seems like it may be too many spoilers because I haven’t read any of these books. Armand being evil is off putting to me bc idk him. I’ve seen the movie, but I don’t remember him being too wild.

Anyway, during the interview, did they really try to mind doubleteam and gang up on Danny bc he hurt Louis’ lil feelings joking around about Lestat? Boyyyyy lmao. That was so sassy to me 😂. Man, Louis is starting to become a bit cringey. Still crying over that abusive “French whyyyt” decades later. Nigga, please.

I want to engage here, but it seems like it may be too many spoilers because I haven’t read any of these books. Armand being evil is off putting to me bc idk him. I’ve seen the movie, but I don’t remember him being too wild.

Anyway, during the interview, did they really try to mind doubleteam and gang up on Danny bc he hurt Louis’ lil feelings joking around about Lestat? Boyyyyy lmao. That was so sassy to me 😂. Man, Louis is starting to become a bit cringey. Still crying over that abusive “French whyyyt” decades later. Nigga, please.
Du does a good job of not revealing stuff that hasn't happened in the show.

Du does a good job of not revealing stuff that hasn't happened in the show.
Okay. I just saw a mention of Louis and Armand doing some messed up things to Claudia and I stopped reading. Even though ik she dies, I don’t remember Louis ever being cruel to Claudia in the movie so that seemed like a foreshadowing of the show.

Back