Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMA Vol 2: Reesey

Here you go loves!

@OhMars - please do your magic sir. I have a "special" reward for your assistance lol.

WD5rZuJ_zpssvqanxci.gif

So neither of yall ever had better sex than with each other?

:idkb3:

Alotttt of bullshit being said in this vol.

So it would be impossible for her to be broke down or left sprung and it's impossible for Reese to ever learn anything new from anyone else but DS, riiight.

Alotttt of bullshit being said in this vol.

So it would be impossible for her to be broke down or left sprung and it's impossible for Reese to ever learn anything new from anyone else but DS, riiight.

was wonderin where this post went, posted it in the wrong thread.

they tried to go off on me when i said the same thing on the IC......

maybe not right off the break, but i know by the third month i had that #1 spot and vice versa.....

the chemistry is just undeniable......

was wonderin where this post went, posted it in the wrong thread.

haha You don't listen very well Sir.

Thanks for calling it BS as well.

I said that IF I ran across someone else that did it better, I would tell him and he could learn from it and I requested that IF he ran into another who did something better than he would tell me and I would like to learn from it.

I also said that there is always someone better than someone else. I am not naive to think that.

However, just being honest. I have never met anyone who is as honest as I would like them to be and that is a turn off to me.
Getting me in my "feelings" as you like to put it, would require them to be in theirs and require them to be honest with themselves as well as with me. and you know for yourself how rare that is.

So funsies it is! I have great discipline in the feelings department when we all know what the deal is.

@Reesey You have the previous property in Cali and I blew up my previous suits after the House Party Protocol to save your can from exploding woman
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png
You missed out on lasy years shenanigans in Germany
ab909201de2ab68a1238776f331b0283_zps33cf4eky.png

haha You don't listen very well Sir.

Thanks for calling it BS as well.

I said that IF I ran across someone else that did it better, I would tell him and he could learn from it and I requested that IF he ran into another who did something better than he would tell me and I would like to learn from it.

I also said that there is always someone better than someone else. I am not naive to think that.

However, just being honest. I have never met anyone who is as honest as I would like them to be and that is a turn off to me.
Getting me in my "feelings" as you like to put it, would require them to be in theirs and require them to be honest with themselves as well as with me. and you know for yourself how rare that is.

So funsies it is! I have great discipline in the feelings department when we all know what the deal is.

I'm great at listening lol

Smh @ having to turn off this Kendrick album to correct ur ass. @ the 6 minute mark you said "there's nothing any man can tell you or teach you that you don't already know" if that's not complete bullshit then idk what is.

Back