Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMA Vol 2: Reesey

ok...so in a weird turn of events of this thread, i asked a couple of female coworkers about open relationships

one is married and she said, almost without hesitation, "i would be down for something like that". I was in shock tbh b/c i think she serious af but how she talks about her husband, i dont think he aint down for nothing like that, so...take from that what you will

the other one is single, and we've talked about this before but after this thread, i asked her again, and she was like "I know i said before that I wouldnt be down with nothing like that, but after thinking about it some more...i would be down for something like that"

i wonder how many more women would be ok with this arrangement, with the arrangement being BOTH parties can be with other people, b/c the married coworker was adamant about her being able to do so and not just her husband be allowed to do it.

Imma have to agree with Cain....

Cuz the vagina is a weird thing....

Evey "loose" woman didn't start off loose..... it got gradually looser
and wetter as time went on till the point where I could barely feel any friction.... and from what I learned from science that means I was doing good....

I always thought it meant the condom was too thick or she used to massive members....

So you agree with Cain when he says it's all mental, but then say that women's pussies do indeed get loose within time @bolded. Which one is it?

man i don't even know no more... yall can have this one, i lost interest in this discussion as i was reading back over it

You'll be amazed how many women would be down for it.

Part of the reason why some hesitate, is that fear of their partner getting emotionally attached.

For some guys, it the whole ego thing.

Last edited:
You'll be amazed how many women would be down for it.

Part of the reason why some hesitate, is that fear of their partner getting emotionally attached.

For some guys, it the whole ego thing.

It's way more innate than people think.

We are are TAUGHT monogamy as we are religion etc. At the end of the day it's all a choice and what works best for the programmed mind of each individual.

@Reesey what is your biggest flaw(s) and what is your best attribute about yourself that people may not know about?
I can tell you off top she says 'Good Morning' to strangers

Strangers b

I know, don't even tell me

Back