Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMA Vol 2: Reesey

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Welcome to AMA Vol 2

For this volume we will be interviewing @Reesey, but this will be a special edition. For this AMA
her "King" will also be answering any of the questions may have regarding their "Free" relationship, any stories you may have heard from the IC or anywhere else. They'll both be answering the questions in audio form.

Ask @Reesey and "King" anything.​

@ "King" is it true that you have sent nudes/ass pics of Reesey to dudes Reesey was talkin to online?

@King, would u be aight with reesey bein sexually intimate with another man? or is freedom only 4 u?

@BNE nosy ass will go ham in this thread.

Luh tho
I been asked her 50-11 questions outsidea this thread, i never needed the greenlight to ask anything
:lurkin:
ima chill @ the above 2 so other ppl can get their Qs in tho

I look forward to answering all of your questions and curious as to what questions will be asked.

Honestly. I thought you all knew every dang thing about me as I stay spilling the beans lol.

King thinks this is cool too. He figured that the men would have way more questions for him than not. Our relationship is foreign/weird to most so folks are curious. :)

Brutal honesty people..don't be shy . We wont Goldie yall and only half answer half of the questions hahahaha Ask away!

Ima finish answering the questions soon!! I hope

Has anybody on this site other than MissK (u've said u sent her some) seen the goods of Reesey?

Baby aint drop yet... But day ain't over yet

@King

How did you feel about the dark scalp rises name?

Do you feel some type of way about reesy internet friends,, or are we like your friends too?

What do y'all think about posting couples like me and my wife??

Is this something that both of y'all could do? Or is it fine that we entertain her while you watch from the sidelines??

Have you ever been threatened by or felt jealousy due to reesey internet friends??

1 last q: whats the origin of this?
Still don't know who did it, but Niggaz changed his name to "the dark scalp rises" on the ic when Niggaz got too comfortable with wifey and he had to fight back.....

Funniest name change of all time.... I think it had something to do with him hanging in the background during tiny chats

Still don't know who did it, but Niggaz changed his name to "the dark scalp rises" on the ic when Niggaz got too comfortable with wifey and he had to fight back.....

Funniest name change of all time.... I think it had something to do with him hanging in the background during tiny chats

lmaoooooooo

Darkscalp, could you see yourself being friends with someone that Reesey may take an interest with or you would rather keep that separate?

Do your homeboys irl know about y'all's relationship? Have any of them tried to get at Reesey?

I think it may be a good idea to answer these questions at the end of each day. So tonight, the cut off will be 9:00pm CST.

We will answer all questions accumulated at that time. :-)

I'll be packing for my flight but we can multi-task in this beech.

Back