Welcome To aBlackWeb

Allegedly Drake smashed some guys Fiancée in a relationship for 8 years

tenor.gif
Reminds me of when a fallen IC legend told us a story of smashing some dudes wife on some cuck and bull stuff.....busting all over his wife for the husband to clean up

Lol I would not mind my favorite rapper smashing my girlfriend

I would have to roll with my L.

Me: Hey Drake, I went out and brought you some clothes you can wear when you can spend the night. Of course they are Nikes.

Drake: Good looking out bro.

Me: Um, I know you and my fiancé are planning on going to London later on this month. I was wondering if I can come too?

Drake: I don't think...

Me: I don't have to stay on the same floor.

Drake: You know what, I'll think about it.

Me: Okay, make sure you cut all the lights off when you leave and bring her back before 3AM.

I would have to roll with my L.

Me: Hey Drake, I went out and brought you some clothes you can wear when you can spend the night. Of course they are Nikes.

Drake: Good looking out bro.

Me: Um, I know you and my fiancé are planning on going to London later on this month. I was wondering if I can come too?

Drake: I don't think...

Me: I don't have to stay on the same floor.

Drake: You know what, I'll think about it.

Me: Okay, make sure you cut all the lights off when you leave and bring her back before 3AM.
Sounds like pimpin to me lol

aight aside from the obvious and the funny....lets talk about how he waited way too long to marry this woman he spoke so highly of

i mean she was perfect before this one mishap (from the way the shit read)

maybe she would have still cheated....or maybe she's been feeling lead on and drying up and saw a once in a lifetime opportunity....she damn sure aint got no younger in the last 8 years....ol boy has already had the best of her

its all choices but i know how shit is and thats a long time....i've been at odds with mine and shit has been slow or dry and thats when the outside shit weighs on you TOUGH......

i mean imagine an unmarried man getting that close to Rhi Rhi (or whatever broad you'd equate to Drake for these women) and she just set the pussy out while ya'll in the studio

original.gif

*on speakerphone*

"yeah.....its going good but I cant get this verse right babe....she said its gonna be another night.........3 nights.....3 more nights and I'll be home"

Sounds like pimpin to me lol

Shit, I wish my woman would tell me she got fucked and her face painted by a rich motherfucker.

GF/Wife: I have something to tell you, please sit down.

Me: Shoot.

GF/Wife: I cheated on you.

Me: With who?

GF/Wife: I just wanna say it didn't mean anything...

Me: Fuck all that, with who!

GF/Wife: The Weeknd...

Me: I didn't ask when bitch, I said who!

GF/Wife: The Weeknd...

Me: You mean, Abel Tesfaye?

GF/Wife: Yes, it was just a one time thing, like, it was a once in a lifetime...

Me: We fucking made it! I love you, baby. I knew you could do it. I got a bad bitch. When you seeing him again? My bitch bagging rich and famous motherfuckers. We getting paid baby. Thank you, I love you.

GF/Wife:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
aight aside from the obvious and the funny....lets talk about how he waited way too long to marry this woman he spoke so highly of

i mean she was perfect before this one mishap (from the way the shit read)

maybe she would have still cheated....or maybe she's been feeling lead on and drying up and saw a once in a lifetime opportunity....she damn sure aint got no younger in the last 8 years....ol boy has already had the best of her

its all choices but i know how shit is and thats a long time....i've been at odds with mine and shit has been slow or dry and thats when the outside shit weighs on you TOUGH......

i mean imagine an unmarried man getting that close to Rhi Rhi (or whatever broad you'd equate to Drake for these women) and she just set the pussy out while ya'll in the studio

original.gif

*on speakerphone*

"yeah.....its going good but I cant get this verse right babe....she said its gonna be another night.........3 nights.....3 more nights and I'll be home"
You 2 for 2 today

Get the hat trick my dude

Back