Welcome To aBlackWeb

Allegedly Drake smashed some guys Fiancée in a relationship for 8 years

That's one of the dumbest phrases ever

You can't trick unless you've got it

Multi-millionaire, thousandaire or hundredaire...you have to have some bread in order to trick it off
That's not true, there are dudes that are homeless that still finesse women. It happens so often there's a name for dudes that do. I'm blanking on the name, atm.

I bought my wife a nice Coach bag for Christmas last year. How is YSL compared to Coach?
There is no comparison

YSL is quite pricey

Edited: I will say tho...Coach bags have a better variety of sillouhettes for their bags. YSL bags, for the most part, look like old lady purses. Atp...YSL, Chanel bags, etc. are just the new status symbol like LV, Gucci and MCM used to be.

Last edited:
if I couldn't find a way to whoop this nigga ass in private, why the fuck would I tell the world I lost my chick to Drake?

Lol I would not mind my favorite rapper smashing my girlfriend

tenor.gif

There is no comparison

YSL is quite pricey

I really don't understand from a dudes perspective how you can really be in a situation where the woman you've been with for years can basically be bought off with bags and gifts that are only a step above what you normally provide her in name only.

It's not like YSL bags are made from some super rare mermaid skin that never scratches or creases.

And then if you're a guy who has it like that and can get your girl a YSL bag whenever she want one then she ain't leaving you because of the bags and gifts.

Tricking in a nutshell says more about what's at the core of the two individuals whose relationship is being broken. It was damaged before niggas was giving your girl Pterodactyl purses and Dragon skin belts.

Back