Welcome To aBlackWeb

Allegedly Drake smashed some guys Fiancée in a relationship for 8 years

People cheat all the time.

And not to mention anyone can get cheated on.

Just move on fam. Life goes on. Take your hurt and deal with it. Just dont put it on SM where the whole world now has to see you taking the L.

I rather take the L quietly. Im already gon be super hurt the woman I decided to share my life with betrayed me. Thats gon take me a long time to get over. The last thing I would want to do in that situation is make my L public and take the public embarassment that comes with that

You know he was like...
2bgfb4.jpg

Also, smash btw. Not at mad Drake. Mad at the chick. Her job to remain faithful to her man or not. Why would drake give a fuck bout their relationship?

Shit id smash too and not give a fuck bout dudes relationship. Keeping their relationship faithful is her and his job and no one else should be blamed.

People cheat all the time.

And not to mention anyone can get cheated on.

Just move on fam. Life goes on. Take your hurt and deal with it. Just dont put it on SM where the whole world now has to see you taking the L.

I rather take the L quietly. Im already gon be super hurt the woman I decided to share my life with betrayed me. Thats gon take me a long time to get over. The last thing I would want to do in that situation is make my L public and take the public embarassment that comes with that
Maybe this was his way of healing

Back