Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 08-16-24

Question……

How many of y’all started getting worried that we would see something akin to the labor ward in AVPRequiem when we found out shawty was pregnant?

I seriously thought we would actually see the fetus be attacked by the parasite
She was infected with the serum and not the face hugger that implants the embryo/egg/whatever it is

So I figured some type of mutation to the baby would happen. Though I thought they'd leave that for whatever sequel. Wasn't expecting it to happen in the movie

She was infected with the serum and not the face hugger that implants the embryo/egg/whatever it is

So I figured some type of mutation to the baby would happen. Though I thought they'd leave that for whatever sequel. Wasn't expecting it to happen in the movie
Yeah it was similar to what happened to Elizabeth Shaw in Prometheus, she had sex with her boyfriend who was infected by the black goo and got pregnant the baby was some weird octopus looking thing

It was alluded that Bjorn was the one who got Kay pregnant, right? I assumed he was the asshole she was referring to

I'm surprised most black folks not talking about the black android Andy basically being controlled by a white woman and degraded. There was even a scene where he can live with a bigger purpose and be upgraded which pissed off his white slave owner. She only liked him when he was conforming and dumb.

Wonder if the mutation from incest added to the mutation of the serum to create the creature

Don't really see why he added that to begin with but

I'm surprised most black folks not talking about the black android Andy basically being controlled by a white woman and degraded. There was even a scene where he can live with a bigger purpose and be upgraded which pissed off his white slave owner. She only liked him when he was conforming and dumb.
He played a slave.

Not really breaking new ground there bro

Also, I loved it, the only issue I had with the movie was the CGI Rook. It looked awful, I bet money fans will remaster it in a few months. No clue how it even got greenlit. The rest of the movie looked phenomenal.

Also, s/o to David Jonsson, dude knocked it out the park with his performance. Andy was easily the most interesting character in the film.

Also, I loved it, the only issue I had with the movie was the CGI Rook. It looked awful, I bet money fans will remaster it in a few months. No clue how it even got greenlit. The rest of the movie looked phenomenal.

Also, s/o to David Jonsson, dude knocked it out the park with his performance. Andy was easily the most interesting character in the film.
Because the editors were on a time crunch and the cats online gon have from the movie released and seven other iterations of the HD3D directors cut to get it done in.

Back