Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 08-16-24

Ok

I see my brother @Infamous114 started with the OG film

I've never watched it to completion. Is it worth going in order?

Rook/Ash was a treat.

And canonically speaking his model would have still been in commission.

Makes no sense to feel that was a bad move.

The uncanny valley visuals sucked.

But I think they made up for it by using miniatures in the beginning and the blending of all the old technology.

Tho when she shot the CRT monitor that shit should’ve stopped working immediately.

Thought it was really good. There were things I was nitpicking about like the people not seeing the sun ever. Just don't see how that can realistically happen. I know people were dying all the time but still

The droid hater died nicely. Though I was amazed he wasn't screaming while being melted. Guess that was shock

Why does the birth of the alien look like an actual birth. The alien was freaking crowning after it killed the droid hater

I'm surprised she would inject herself. I could see a character doing that desperately but she also was pregnant. She had to know some fucked up shit might happen to her baby. I did think it was funny that she apparently didn't know the father and wanted to keep it all hidden from her brother

For a sec I thought she was leaking that oozing stuff from her breast. I was very happy they weren't about to go into some weird alien breastfeeding thing there

I laughed at taking the chip out brought him back to his old self. That's not how upgrades work but whatever lol

Also unless they changed the temp of the area they were in too before they opened the door then the alien face hugger things would have noticed them. He also specifically said no talking and this dude was whispering

Loved the shout out to "stay away from her you bitch"

Back