Welcome To aBlackWeb

Alcoholics Anonymous

Watch your mouth my nigga
My nigga, u ever seen a typist nigga eat turkey, that’s the fastest I ever ate, I was statving my nigga picture Smokey in Friday. Watch my mouth about what? Race jones. Outta respect for her I won’t get flagrant but my nigga. You beta lock dat down and you beta lock that down type...that woman is a mutha fuckin problem..u hear me..you seen her lips? Of course you have..you seen her eyes, of course you have..you seen her speak..of course you have,.but here we are..look here fam..ima keep it real wit you cause I respect you..you gotta week fam..a week..den I’m in the inbox..real talk

My nigga, u ever seen a typist nigga eat turkey, that’s the fastest I ever ate, I was statving my nigga picture Smokey in Friday. Watch my mouth about what? Race jones. Outta respect for her I won’t get flagrant but my nigga. You beta lock dat down and you beta lock that down type...that woman is a mutha fuckin problem..u hear me..you seen her lips? Of course you have..you seen her eyes, of course you have..you seen her speak..of course you have,.but here we are..look here fam..ima keep it real wit you cause I respect you..you gotta week fam..a week..den I’m in the inbox..real talk

Lol ok shoot your shot

Ohhhh shit, here we are,..here we are..I always felt like you knew me from somewhere am I correct in that assumption

Shouldn't you have worded that I instead of you? What an assumption but nah pleighboi

Shouldn't you have worded that I instead of you? What an assumption but nah pleighboi
I knew me?..

Ion follow, anyway I’m starting to come down a lil. Anyway, I really appreciate what you posted a while back. I don’t right click but dat entered the mental fap bank..like, let’s be real. Lemme get ur number right quick so I can vocally express what I’m feeling right now

Anyway b, in my life I got the world on my shoulders and I appreciate ya niggaz lettting me vent and ya mean rockin wit a nigga in good nature to shake off the world troubles, kandy, Judah, everyone else. Ya A-1 real talk

This shyt here Is funny as hell. Lol

Anyway b, in my life I got the world on my shoulders and I appreciate ya niggaz lettting me vent and ya mean rockin wit a nigga in good nature to shake off the world troubles, kandy, Judah, everyone else. Ya A-1 real talk
No problem lol.

YO ion know if it’s cause I did so much drugs in my youth or what but I can stay lit for shit before I come crashing back to reality

I knew me?..

Ion follow, anyway I’m starting to come down a lil. Anyway, I really appreciate what you posted a while back. I don’t right click but dat entered the mental fap bank..like, let’s be real. Lemme get ur number right quick so I can vocally express what I’m feeling right now

"i knew you"

No you're not welcome
No you can't get my number
Just no nigga....You're an awesome person Germz!

"i knew you"

No you're not welcome
No you can't get my number
Just no nigga....You're an awesome person Germz!
I respect that, you good wit me. Hope you know I actually respect you legitly as a black queen. I actually do love who you are, like really.

Back