Welcome To aBlackWeb

Alcoholics Anonymous

Lol...was that too aggressive, I can’t tell right now. Yo...Meeks deserve the works b, she like...she like one of the most amazing women I’ve ever interacted wit b..and you know what’s fucked up fam..

Listen man

This all real talk Meeks..realist shit I ever wrote is you deserve...

Yo,..yo, I love...yo..do y’all know just how special this woman is..fam

So yo, I’m sitting at the dinner table wit two of my oldest and it’s bugged out that 5 years from now theee niggaz go hate my guts purely off the fact of human nature. How Ill is that, shits like seeming th fucking universe at its birth. We really disregard the lil shit b... but we look at the stars. How fucking Ill is it to know that I risk my life for these kids and they’re gonna absolutely wish my death in their teen years..like, how fucking ill is that to know that and still love them?,,,..yo, enjoy the lil shit b. That’s where life exists

I’m sitting here looking at my son knowing that he gone try me one day and ima lay this nigga out b..I’m waiting for the day that he try me..lol, right now he love me to death but I know that day is coming

Nah man, real talk niggaz gotta know..don’t you know I cracked a joke and this woman checked me in the most muthafuckin official way wit facts and mutha fuckin substance and understanding

3FAA0955-B8B0-44AF-9D29-D398D99B4221.png Like my nigga, if I was outside my body I’d slap my self how real she came on a nigga. Like, fam...lemme stop for say some wild shit. Just know that this woman is grade A fam.. like..gawd I hate you niggaz for not being married and having a women like this populating the world. What’s wrong wit you niggas b, you mean to tell me a chick like Meeks is walking round these parts and ya niggas ain’t panting like doggs in heat?!!

What’s going on b, aye..aye Ironman,..you’s a mutha fucka b..why you do that fam,.why you do niggaz like that bringing this African goddess to the streets?..you’s a piece of shit got that b..lol..I got mad reapect for you my nigga

This lil nigga playing hit man crying that he keep dying swear to gawd I can’t wait till he old enough to take a punch

Nah man, real talk niggaz gotta know..don’t you know I cracked a joke and this woman checked me in the most muthafuckin official way wit facts and mutha fuckin substance and understanding

View attachment 17031 Like my nigga, if I was outside my body I’d slap my self how real she came on a nigga. Like, fam...lemme stop for say some wild shit. Just know that this woman is grade A fam.. like..gawd I hate you niggaz for not being married and having a women like this populating the world. What’s wrong wit you niggas b, you mean to tell me a chick like Meeks is walking round these parts and ya niggas ain’t panting like doggs in heat?!!

What’s going on b, aye..aye Ironman,..you’s a mutha fucka b..why you do that fam,.why you do niggaz like that bringing this African goddess to the streets?..you’s a piece of shit got that b..lol..I got mad reapect for you my nigga
@Ironman

I'll be honest... Ya lost me at go dance. I'll be here... It was a good attempt at recovery with the cuddle part... But yeah no..... I gotta have somethin to dance around.... Like wood nymph and her satyr!
Yo real talk, I feel like I could give you something to leave the house wit and be happy,like I seen ya frame..if I grab you by the hips and give you that work..I feel like you’d have no problems living outside of me, and come home to daddy

I’m sitting here looking at my son knowing that he gone try me one day and ima lay this nigga out b..I’m waiting for the day that he try me..lol, right now he love me to death but I know that day is coming

word. My son 8 and he wrestles and be doing push ups and sit up all the time. He definitely stronger than me when I was his age. If it keeps up, imma have to shoot him in about 10 years.

Ion even know how to begin spelling the scoffing snort that just came outta me... There may have been snot!!!

Back