Welcome To aBlackWeb

Alcoholics Anonymous

Snuff that pussy, beat that pink brown real talk, change it’s race. Yam sayin, take me for a joke till i got that shit in a cobra clutch then we serious all a sudden. She know, ain’t no way she don’t. She fell it, I know she go....beat that thang numb till she can’t walk for a few days. And every time she go to sit she gone remember my name

8WwsOyS.gif

Man listen man, there’s a lot of fucked go women in this world. I know cause i met them, but on ABw I’ve met women that for the life of me I can’t find in my city..look here man..who Tryna get this flight b

It's like when it get late....and the kids still up....ya mean

And then they so tired they start wildin....and it's funny....so the adults laughing and eggin them on.

That's you right now B

Lemme chill and eat this turkey and rice, but..ya mean

Meeks, deadly

Kandy..sniper

Remedy...bars

Blactivity..swear to gawd

WhisperingEye..look here mayne

Tayboo,.id real life die for you

BNE you Goldie’s girl so I’d snuff a nigga for you

Did I already say Kandy..race Jones..you kandy if Kandy was really hood..I’d get maaaaaad aggressive wit u baby girl and don’t take that as sentimental..I’d bend ya fucking ankles to ya ears...good gawd

MzKb..u already know what it is

Who else

Superior..one bowl, one dmt..one fucking eternity an a fuckin hour

Ladyraincorn..I feel like slow raindrops on the windows to smooth jazz and we getting off on multiples

Ummm, jezzybella,..late night, i feel like..I feel like, I feel like we could grind it out to feel like ya mean. I hope you know what I mean, ya mean..like..I know you got that lil booty that..fam lemme stop

But yo..I’m bout to eat this turkey y’all Be good

Lemme chill and eat this turkey and rice, but..ya mean

Meeks, deadly

Kandy..sniper

Remedy...bars

Blactivity..swear to gawd

WhisperingEye..look here mayne

Tayboo,.id real life die for you

BNE you Goldie’s girl so I’d snuff a nigga for you

Did I already say Kandy..race Jones..you kandy if Kandy was really hood..I’d get maaaaaad aggressive wit u baby girl and don’t take that as sentimental..I’d bend ya fucking ankles to ya ears...good gawd

MzKb..u already know what it is

Who else

Superior..one bowl, one dmt..one fucking eternity an a fuckin hour

Ladyraincorn..I feel like slow raindrops on the windows to smooth jazz and we getting off on multiples

Ummm, jezzybella,..late night, i feel like..I feel like, I feel like we could grind it out to feel like ya mean. I hope you know what I mean, ya mean..like..I know you got that lil booty that..fam lemme stop

But yo..I’m bout to eat this turkey y’all Be good

Watch your mouth my nigga

Back