Welcome To aBlackWeb

Alabama passes Bill to outlaw abortion

If you think abortion is murder and immoral, how could you think it’s a good idea for the immoral baby murderer to be responsible for the well-being of a child?
"God changes people" or some bullshit like that

Now you know these laws is bullshit if this bitch is against it. We getting hit with the ultimate okie doke

Screenshot_20190517-223908_Chrome.jpg

The 25 men who voted for that abortion bill ain't shit for that but if all these people fighting against it ain't making Kay Ivey a even bigger target than the 25 men. They on some bullshit cause the bitch is the one who had sign it into law.

Just remember that it took a WOMAN to make that abortion bill a law
AP_19135809590151-e1557985339160.jpg

Nah a lot of big Pharma companies are so big that plan b medications don't move the bottom line for them. If you're looking to invest in them you want to look at other factors like profitability and what products they sell. One company you might want to consider is Bayer. They're currently underpriced and have a good long term track record. They fell in price because they lost a lawsuit over a weedkiller that people were able to prove caused cancer. Outside of that the company has been around for ages and this is one the rare moments its price is depressed. Something you might want to check out.

Appreciate that. I was thinking about Bayer the other as well

Yeah over a 5 year average Bayer has sold at 3x the price it's currently at. Today it sits at all time lows. In 3-5 years you could easily make 3 or 4 times your money as long as you're patient. That's pretty good. You stand to make even more if you hold longer than that.

Long term is basically my plan for my stocks I currently hold. Not knowledgeable enough yet to make short term investments.

Trust me you will do far better than the short term cats. I've looked at dozens of portfolios over a long time and I can assure you of that !! Keep doing what you're doing and over time you'll become the super rich uncle at the cookout that people wonder and fascinate about.

LLS that's the plan!

There needs to be more adoption over abortion.

Wife and I were young as hell when we had kids. 6 kids, one miscarriage, 0 abortions.

We didn’t use the excuse “we can’t care for them”, otherwise they would’ve been given up for adoption. There’s no excuse.

People choose to be careless in whom they sleep w and how they have sex. (not the man/woman I want, no condom, no BC etc)

Now granted that’s a freedom but why should the result be to murder a fetus? Because someone didn’t want a responsibility?

Adoption over abortion, this needs to be the main thing told to mothers.

I only agree w abortion in life threatening issues to mother or baby, or if rape/incest is the reasoning for a pregnancy.

Israel has abortion but through something called a termination committee. They have to approve your abortion and they approve a majority of them because of women being unmarried, which is stupid imo. There’s tons of families who would gladly take that child.

Such a touchy and deep topic. Arguments on all sides but the majority of them are simply selfish.

Yeah, to me this was long overdue.

I don't think abortion was ever intended to be used the way it has been since the Roe v. Wade verdict.

It was only intended to be an emergency/last resort type of thing..........but too many people tend to take things too far and don't know when to stop.

With as many forms of contraception that we have, there really is no excuse for it.

Back