Welcome To aBlackWeb

Alabama passes Bill to outlaw abortion

There needs to be more adoption over abortion.

Wife and I were young as hell when we had kids. 6 kids, one miscarriage, 0 abortions.

We didn’t use the excuse “we can’t care for them”, otherwise they would’ve been given up for adoption. There’s no excuse.

People choose to be careless in whom they sleep w and how they have sex. (not the man/woman I want, no condom, no BC etc)

Now granted that’s a freedom but why should the result be to murder a fetus? Because someone didn’t want a responsibility?

Adoption over abortion, this needs to be the main thing told to mothers.

I only agree w abortion in life threatening issues to mother or baby, or if rape/incest is the reasoning for a pregnancy.

Israel has abortion but through something called a termination committee. They have to approve your abortion and they approve a majority of them because of women being unmarried, which is stupid imo. There’s tons of families who would gladly take that child.

Such a touchy and deep topic. Arguments on all sides but the majority of them are simply selfish.

Great opinion, but what does that have to do with telling woman what she can and can't do with her body?

and while a woman speaks about not being told what to do w her body, what about the right of the unborn? what right do they have? does a newborn have a right? What age is rights given to humans?

and while a woman speaks about not being told what to do w her body, what about the right of the unborn? what right do they have? does a newborn have a right? What age is rights given to humans?
Adoption doesn't guarantee a quality life either brah

There are some fucked up kids in the adoption system now as we speak

As far as what rights do they have, well gee, I have to do everything for them for a long ass time. I don't think they have a say in the matter.

If a chick don't want the responsibility of a child, who am I to force her to take it on just because she and her partner didn't use contraceptives.

Sure, if you don't want to have kids, use protection or don't fuck

If I don't want to get into a wreck in my car, guess I shouldn't drive either and increase the chances that it could occur

I don't want this to sound like I'm piling on you vibe. The decision you and your wife made together I think is fucking awesome

But a lot of chicks in these situations don't have the luxury of a husband to have these discussions with

This shit here is VERY troubling for one reason over all:

The problem is all of these overzealous, overbearing Christian folk who use their hypocrisy to control the laws of this land.

The US is not a goddamn theocracy, and your beliefs should never dictate anyone else’s personal life. This is why I push back against nuts like Mike Pence: the people aren’t “persecuting” Christians; they’re pushing back against all these religious fanatics trying to govern everyone’s life.

No one cares about your possibly imaginary sky daddy. No one but you. And I’m not Pro-Life or Pro-Choice. I’m Pro-“Minding your fuckin business.” And unless your group that’s so worried about “more people on welfare” are lining en masse to adopt all these unwanted kids, maybe they should mind their fuckin business, too.

In any case, sounds like the states of Ohio and Georgia need to stock up on Plan B and Magnums.

this is a good question, but I personally wouldn't want to mix that up with women rights to abort.

I could give a fuckless about a fetus. This world is not a great place to live in besides like 5% anyway. I just mind my business. No state should have a right to pass a law like this.

"Today, I signed into law the Alabama Human Life Protection Act," Ivey wrote in a statement Wednesday evening. "To the bill's many supporters, this legislation stands as a powerful testament to Alabamians' deeply held belief that every life is precious & that every life is a sacred gift from God."
--------------------------
EXACTLY what I thought. This shit is about forcing religion on everyone in that ass-backwards state. No ifs, and, or buts about it now.

The 1st Amendment clearly doesn't mean shit anymore in America.....unless you're Christian, which summed up my ENTIRE point about the hypocrisy of this nation, with the outright fallacy that it's a nation founded on religious freedom.

NOW you see it's nothing more than a goddamn lie.

Sky daddies abounds! Inbred couples in Alabama bout to have three-eyed, two mouthed kids EVERYWHERE.

Remind me to NEVER, EVER go there.

"Today, I signed into law the Alabama Human Life Protection Act," Ivey wrote in a statement Wednesday evening. "To the bill's many supporters, this legislation stands as a powerful testament to Alabamians' deeply held belief that every life is precious & that every life is a sacred gift from God."
--------------------------
EXACTLY what I thought. This shit is about forcing religion on everyone in that ass-backwards state. No ifs, and, or buts about it now.

The 1st Amendment clearly doesn't mean shit anymore in America.....unless you're Christian, which summed up my ENTIRE point about the hypocrisy of this nation, with the outright fallacy that it's a nation founded on religious freedom.

NOW you see it's nothing more than a goddamn lie.

Sky daddies abounds! Inbred couples in Alabama bout to have three-eyed, two mouthed kids EVERYWHERE.

Remind me to NEVER, EVER go there.
Religion and freedom contradict each other.

I don't want this to sound like I'm piling on you vibe. The decision you and your wife made together I think is fucking awesome

But a lot of chicks in these situations don't have the luxury of a husband to have these discussions with

we are cool, I don’t take offense my dude... y’all are right about a woman’s body, but there should be some middle ground period, such as the weeks of pregnancy being where a certain line is drawn, 10 weeks for example, and/or only limited a certain # of them, no more than 1-2

Horrible, im pro choice the government has ZERO right to tell anyone what they can and cant do with they body, plus these gop pro life fucks are so full of shit, pro life until the kid is born then zero fucks given afterwords, this shit will go to federal court and be overturned hopefully

Back