Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Akademiks is about to be the next contestant on that Winter Jam #MeToo screen. AK is accused of being involved in a gang r@pe of ex.

test

DJ Akademiks Sued for Rape and Defamation​

By Jon Blistein
May 14, 2024
Fauziya Abashe claims she was assaulted multiple times at the internet personality's home, first by two men who drugged her, and then by Akademiks himself
DJ Akademiks is facing a new lawsuit accusing him of rape, sexual assault, and defamation.

The lawsuit was filed by Fauziya “Ziya” Abashe, who dated the internet personality (real name Livingston Allen) after meeting him online in 2021. Abashe alleges that on July 16, 2022, Allen contacted her and invited her to his house in New Jersey, not suspecting any “ill intentions” even though they allegeldy hadn’t seen each other for almost a year.

When Abashe arrived, however, she was met by two men (identified as John Doe 1 and John Doe 2), whom she did not expect to be there. Abashe claims the two men drugged her drink and plied her with alcohol before assaulting and raping her on Allen’s pool deck.

Abashe says the drugs “impacted her memory and caused her to lose consciousness,” according to the suit. She claims she was later woken up at around 4 a.m. (July 17, 2022) in a bedroom by Allen, who was “pulling her hair, prying open her legs, and brutally raping her,” she claims. Abashe accuses Allen of penetrating her anally and vaginally and says she was “begging” him to stop and “crying for most of this assault but losing her ability to move physically.”

The following day, according to the lawsuit, Abashe asked Allen for details about what happened the previous night. He allegedly showed her a trashcan that contained two condom wrappers, which suggested to Abashe that, after the alleged pool deck attack, the two John Does had “taken her into another room in the house and continued to rape her brutally.” Abashe also claimed that Allen showed her surveillance footage of the alleged pool deck attack.

Popular on Rolling Stone​

“According to Ms. Abashe, as she watched the video, she looked like she was just lying there lifeless, which did not sit right with her,” the suit reads.

According to text messages included in the lawsuit, later that day on July 17, Allen told Abashe to “get tested” and said she would do the same. Abashe said she found the statement “odd,” and the suit argues that the text was proof that Allen, “who had not slept with Ms. Abashe for over a year, engaged in unprotected sexual intercourse” with her that night. (Allen did not reply to a request for comment for this article.)

Editor’s picks​

After contacting her lawyer for advice, Abashe went to the police. The authorities first told her to visit a hospital for a rape kit, which she did; the kit purportedly led to the discovery of traces of Allen’s sperm, she claims. Abashe then spoke with the authorities in person and photographs were taken of bruises on Abashe’s arm, back, buttocks, and legs.

Abashe also sat for a “recorded wire call” with Allen, during which, she claimed, Allen “graphically recount[ed] and admit[ed] to having sexual intercourse” with her, “even going so far as to describe her vagina.”

This led the cops to obtain a warrant for the surveillance footage and other evidence. Abashe later claimed that Allen “disposed of several items (bed sheets, etc.) at the dumpster near his office. Presumably, Mr. Allen was attempting to destroy the evidence of Ms. Abashe’s rape.”

Despite taking her allegations to the police, Abashe “chose silence,” per the lawsuit, and ostensibly decided not to press charges. Her decision to bring the lawsuit comes after the allegations were brought to light at the end of 2023, after both she and Allen addressed the incident on social media.

Allen denied assaulting Abashe, and, in a Dec. 30, 2023 video, claimed he was asleep at home while the two John Does allegedly assaulted her on the pool deck. Acknowledging the surveillance footage of the alleged attack, Allen said, “She was getting trained by my two mens on my pool deck.” The suit alleges Allen “defamed” Abashe by “accusing her of voluntarily having an orgy with his friends at his home while maintaining that he never participated at all.”

Related​

The suit goes on to allege that Allen knew his statements in the video were “misleading and false, as he was in possession of text messages from Ms. Abashe, where she stated that she did not know what happened to her on July 16, 2022, and that it was Mr. Allen who informed her of the night’s events.”

Trending​

In a statement, Abashe said, “I’m confident that justice will prevail and the veil will be removed so no other woman will have to endure what I did.”

Her lawyer, Tyrone Blackburn, added, “Litigation is always the last resort. After several unsuccessful attempts to privately resolve this case, Ms. Abashe was left no choice other than to file. Mr. Allen’s hubris will be his downfall.”

DJ Akademiks Sued for Rape and Defamation​

By Jon Blistein
May 14, 2024
Fauziya Abashe claims she was assaulted multiple times at the internet personality's home, first by two men who drugged her, and then by Akademiks himself
DJ Akademiks is facing a new lawsuit accusing him of rape, sexual assault, and defamation.

The lawsuit was filed by Fauziya “Ziya” Abashe, who dated the internet personality (real name Livingston Allen) after meeting him online in 2021. Abashe alleges that on July 16, 2022, Allen contacted her and invited her to his house in New Jersey, not suspecting any “ill intentions” even though they allegeldy hadn’t seen each other for almost a year.

When Abashe arrived, however, she was met by two men (identified as John Doe 1 and John Doe 2), whom she did not expect to be there. Abashe claims the two men drugged her drink and plied her with alcohol before assaulting and raping her on Allen’s pool deck.

Abashe says the drugs “impacted her memory and caused her to lose consciousness,” according to the suit. She claims she was later woken up at around 4 a.m. (July 17, 2022) in a bedroom by Allen, who was “pulling her hair, prying open her legs, and brutally raping her,” she claims. Abashe accuses Allen of penetrating her anally and vaginally and says she was “begging” him to stop and “crying for most of this assault but losing her ability to move physically.”

The following day, according to the lawsuit, Abashe asked Allen for details about what happened the previous night. He allegedly showed her a trashcan that contained two condom wrappers, which suggested to Abashe that, after the alleged pool deck attack, the two John Does had “taken her into another room in the house and continued to rape her brutally.” Abashe also claimed that Allen showed her surveillance footage of the alleged pool deck attack.

Popular on Rolling Stone​

“According to Ms. Abashe, as she watched the video, she looked like she was just lying there lifeless, which did not sit right with her,” the suit reads.

According to text messages included in the lawsuit, later that day on July 17, Allen told Abashe to “get tested” and said she would do the same. Abashe said she found the statement “odd,” and the suit argues that the text was proof that Allen, “who had not slept with Ms. Abashe for over a year, engaged in unprotected sexual intercourse” with her that night. (Allen did not reply to a request for comment for this article.)

Editor’s picks​

After contacting her lawyer for advice, Abashe went to the police. The authorities first told her to visit a hospital for a rape kit, which she did; the kit purportedly led to the discovery of traces of Allen’s sperm, she claims. Abashe then spoke with the authorities in person and photographs were taken of bruises on Abashe’s arm, back, buttocks, and legs.

Abashe also sat for a “recorded wire call” with Allen, during which, she claimed, Allen “graphically recount[ed] and admit[ed] to having sexual intercourse” with her, “even going so far as to describe her vagina.”

This led the cops to obtain a warrant for the surveillance footage and other evidence. Abashe later claimed that Allen “disposed of several items (bed sheets, etc.) at the dumpster near his office. Presumably, Mr. Allen was attempting to destroy the evidence of Ms. Abashe’s rape.”

Despite taking her allegations to the police, Abashe “chose silence,” per the lawsuit, and ostensibly decided not to press charges. Her decision to bring the lawsuit comes after the allegations were brought to light at the end of 2023, after both she and Allen addressed the incident on social media.

Allen denied assaulting Abashe, and, in a Dec. 30, 2023 video, claimed he was asleep at home while the two John Does allegedly assaulted her on the pool deck. Acknowledging the surveillance footage of the alleged attack, Allen said, “She was getting trained by my two mens on my pool deck.” The suit alleges Allen “defamed” Abashe by “accusing her of voluntarily having an orgy with his friends at his home while maintaining that he never participated at all.”

Related​

The suit goes on to allege that Allen knew his statements in the video were “misleading and false, as he was in possession of text messages from Ms. Abashe, where she stated that she did not know what happened to her on July 16, 2022, and that it was Mr. Allen who informed her of the night’s events.”

Trending​

In a statement, Abashe said, “I’m confident that justice will prevail and the veil will be removed so no other woman will have to endure what I did.”

Her lawyer, Tyrone Blackburn, added, “Litigation is always the last resort. After several unsuccessful attempts to privately resolve this case, Ms. Abashe was left no choice other than to file. Mr. Allen’s hubris will be his downfall.”
IMG_3105.png

These conniving hoes know the Blueprint.

If they don't get their way they cry rape, straight up

Did drugs and fucked = was drugged and raped

Im an adult now, bitches love drugs and getting fucked nobody’s crying rape against BUMASS DJ Akademiks for a check that’s 3 niggas in the same circle with a SA case wake up.

These conniving hoes know the Blueprint.

If they don't get their way they cry rape, straight up

Did drugs and fucked = was drugged and raped
Or maybe don’t be a creep that has sex with women that are obviously inebriated.

at the end it’s still a dead lay.
Laying there like a cold fish giving zero feedback.

These niggas are borderline necrophiliacs when you think about cause they take ass from the unconscious

Or maybe don’t be a creep that has sex with women that are obviously inebriated.

at the end it’s still a dead lay.
Laying there like a cold fish giving zero feedback.

These niggas are borderline necrophiliacs when you think about cause they take ass from the unconscious

Acknowledging the surveillance footage of the alleged attack, Allen said, “She was getting trained by my two mens on my pool deck.” The suit alleges Allen “defamed” Abashe by “accusing her of voluntarily having an orgy with his friends at his home while maintaining that he never participated at all.”

Ak's words

why do y'all take this woman's word over his?

Woman in the hip hop scene cries rape, she's believed.. dude says no they were running a train on her and he's not believed????

Acknowledging the surveillance footage of the alleged attack, Allen said, “She was getting trained by my two mens on my pool deck.” The suit alleges Allen “defamed” Abashe by “accusing her of voluntarily having an orgy with his friends at his home while maintaining that he never participated at all.”

Ak's words

Woman in the hip hop scene cries rape, she's believed.. dude says no they were running a train on her and he's not believed????
Are you into having trains with your homies?

Ak's words

Refer to my post above

Are you into having trains with your homies?
I was in the game. I been around groupies. Domestic and Foreign. Ive seen them scheme. Pac and Mike Tyson were 100% innocent, so I'm jaded. Crying rape against black men is the clearest path to a bag, i demand hardcore evidence before believing. Obviously if Ak is guilty he needs consequences

Click bait strikes again. These 2 videos have nothing to do with each other. 2 diff women.
That first clip is of the other girl that allegedly stole the 500k from him, came to his house trying to fight him after he told everyone about her ect ect ect. Supposedly she was screaming and doing all that when she was being taken out his house by cops.

Second clip is of the girl thats suing him

Back