Welcome To aBlackWeb

Akademiks is about to be the next contestant on that Winter Jam #MeToo screen. AK is accused of being involved in a gang r@pe of ex.

Its crazy that you have dudes who will smash ya girl if you pass out from drinking.

How many times he pass out from drinking?

:clawd2:

What kinda life he living?

That video is horrific. People keep saying it's from a separate situation, but has anyone seen the full video?

It's not.

And also sparked a wild discussion on here

lock him up

So the chick was arrested and let go for destroying his house. He didn’t want her arrested but the cops said they gotta do it this time cuz they stay coming out because of her.

My thing is, she stole $500k and smashed his crib up and smashed his homies.

At what point do you not care no more?

So the chick was arrested and let go for destroying his house. He didn’t want her arrested but the cops said they gotta do it this time cuz they stay coming out because of her.

My thing is, she stole $500k and smashed his crib up and smashed his homies.

At what point do you not care no more?
Different chicks from what I understand.

Can somebody get on this niggas IG or whatever and post "Poor Boom" and screenshot his response?
Lmao I had no clue people even remembered that. I instigated that entire situation. Then I photoshop face swapped Akademiks and Eboni's faces in the picture. Had niggas like

oh-my-god-i-thought-this-was-a-classy-party.gif

From what I seen, this is prob all made up, and all the struggling gossip vloggers that hate AK, but constantly eat off of name dropping him in titles will eat this up to get views. And they'll more than likely just make up shit to get even more clicks.

But in the end I still mainly blame Ak for getting himself in situations like this. Keep messing with these low class people with nothing to lose yet want the world, and things like this happen. He needs to drink less, and get a better circle around him.

Same type shit happened with Adam22. Got a bunch of people around you desperate for your fame and money, sooner or later they'll think their ticket to the top is trashing/lying about you, or stealing from you, no matter how good you are to them.

Its crazy that you have dudes who will smash ya girl if you pass out from drinking.

How many times he pass out from drinking?

:clawd2:

What kinda life he living?

Negros been doing shit like this,

Men are groupies to other men.

And yall be feeling sorry for your homeboi who didn't get no play

So niggas who ain't shit ,pretend to be this wholesome guy, will put a female in a situation
Where she gonna be tried. A real man not even gonna put his girl in a environment to be tried. Let alone keep "friends" around who would do that.

And as a young female , you may not see the warning signs.

But for me, If I go over a dude house and it's other niggas there, we ain't fucking. Like they don't live there and they chilling, naw. We just chilling , ain't not group sex going on. And he not bout to hear us either.

I think men like to show off the fact that they get pussy...to the point they have they man's over playing a game while they try to be all intimate with you.

No

Furthermore, I ain't chilling with your homeboi without you.
AKs version don't make sense to me. Like she neva came to where you were in the house. Cus he saying he neva saw shawty.

Thirdly I am not getting so fucked up that I can be taken advantage of . In moments where someone is trying to get your cookie, some women freeze up or whatever. Me, it's definitely a fight response lol

Oh and lastly, I speak from experience, I had three separate experiences from age 16 to 22 . Nothing ever happened but they tried lol.

But idk I feel the way he moves, it's like how high school or young college dudes be.

Negros been doing shit like this,

Men are groupies to other men.

And yall be feeling sorry for your homeboi who didn't get no play

So niggas who ain't shit ,pretend to be this wholesome guy, will put a female in a situation
Where she gonna be tried. A real man not even gonna put his girl in a environment to be tried. Let alone keep "friends" around who would do that.

And as a young female , you may not see the warning signs.

But for me, If I go over a dude house and it's other niggas there, we ain't fucking. Like they don't live there and they chilling, naw. We just chilling , ain't not group sex going on. And he not bout to hear us either.

I think men like to show off the fact that they get pussy...to the point they have they man's over playing a game while they try to be all intimate with you.

No

AKs version don't make sense to me. Like she neva came to where you were in the house. Cus he saying he neva saw shawty.

Thirdly I am not getting so fucked up that I can be taken advantage of . In moments where someone is trying to get your cookie, some women freeze up or whatever. Me, it's definitely a fight response lol

Oh and lastly, I speak from experience, I had three separate experiences from age 16 to 22 . Nothing ever happened but they tried lol.

But idk I feel the way he moves, it's like how high school or young college dudes be.
Facts.

He just don’t seem mad enough to me

It’s weird.

Even if she choosing, he or they needed to shut that down immediately. And Visa versa.

I don’t say this often but ak brought this in himself. He set up an environment for fuck shit to happen and him spending money trying to defend himself.

I largely agree with you, but speaking personally, I've seen this happen more than once growing up. As strange as that might sound. Hell, i seen 1 friend bring a girl with him to a small party, then while hes socializing she goes off and starts linking with another friend & it causes a whole falling out.

With Ak having money, he prob has a nice sized house, and they might of been plotting like you said, & had her number, so they called her over. And when she mentioned him they prob brushed it off on some, "he stepped out real quick, but said we can chill here". Knowing his goofy ass, he prob would love to have a spot known as the party house.

My theory is shit like this happens from women who more into what you have and not so much you & fake friends into the same thing.

Facts.

It’s weird.

Even if she choosing, he or they needed to shut that down immediately. And Visa versa.

I don’t say this often but ak brought this in himself. He set up an environment for fuck shit to happen and him spending money trying to defend himself.

He ain't that mad because the girl that got allegedly assaulted is not his girlfriend.

And even a girl he was super cool and best in Celina Powell, he invited her over so she can smash SixNine.

AK don't care about women like that.

He been said he only gets women because he got money.

Lol bruh living like a rapper.

I largely agree with you, but speaking personally, I've seen this happen more than once growing up. As strange as that might sound. Hell, i seen 1 friend bring a girl with him to a small party, then while hes socializing she goes off and starts linking with another friend & it causes a whole falling out.

With Ak having money, he prob has a nice sized house, and they might of been plotting like you said, & had her number, so they called her over. And when she mentioned him they prob brushed it off on some, "he stepped out real quick, but said we can chill here". Knowing his goofy ass, he prob would love to have a spot known as the party house.

My theory is shit like this happens from women who more into what you have and not so much you & fake friends into the same thing.

Oh yeah most definitely , I think us females have to be able to be straight with a few things

If a female is in an environment where she is getting attention, which is nothing wrong with her liking attention from men or being with the boys.

But if she gonna be there and her dude isn't a stand up dude . She has to set boundaries. She gonna keep getting tried but maybe over time she will have meet all her dude niggas and they know she not like that.

I also think some guys try their females to see if they will flirt or act to extra around his homeboy

Again these are games for people who probably are not real serious about a real relationship. They just like to fuck and drink.

Facts.

It’s weird.

The girl who allegedly got assaulted is a jump off and not his main girl, he don't really care about her but he's in the wrong for leaving her unattended when he's the one who brought her over. He didn't rape her but he's responsible for her

Oh yeah most definitely , I think us females have to be able to be straight with a few things

If a female is in an environment where she is getting attention, which is nothing wrong with her liking attention from men or being with the boys.

But if she gonna be there and her dude isn't a stand up dude . She has to set boundaries. She gonna keep getting tried but maybe over time she will have meet all her dude niggas and they know she not like that.

I also think some guys try their females to see if they will flirt or act to extra around his homeboy

Again these are games for people who probably are not real serious about a real relationship. They just like to fuck and drink.
Yea, she should not be in an environment like that if her dude ain’t a stand up dude. Heck, she shouldn’t be with him if he ain’t a stand up dude. But I can understand how a lady can be fooled by the fake image some dudes put on.

but if a lady mentions she’s uncomfortable and he don’t make it right, call ya own Uber and forward you location to your circle.

Back