Welcome To aBlackWeb

Akademiks is about to be the next contestant on that Winter Jam #MeToo screen. AK is accused of being involved in a gang r@pe of ex.

That clip sounds horrible. Them niggaz going down.....

AK been testing this fate because he likes thots and doing weirdo sexual shit like rappers do.

Him going on his streams talking about Diddy brought this shit on himself.

Like I always say, people that like to talk about what other people do and how they live their life and harshly judge others...are only two events away from the same fucking situation.

Then they have all the excuses in the world about why their shit is different.

Lol, it's better to mind your fucking business. All AK had to do at this point in his media career is lose weight and make a couple of apologies and he could do a Charlamagne, but he too busy being an internet dork and scaring the hoes.

The bitches make the world go around, not fucking internet niggas. His hero Drake knew that.

But he correctly made the calculation that women don't fuck with him and having a 99 percent male audience means that he will never ever be cancelled.

Only prison can stop him, but he likes having threesomes and fucking groupies so here we are.
You believe his side events, you think him coming out before anybody else can is the right move ?

You believe his side events, you think him coming out before anybody else can is the right move ?

He's been doing this his whole career. This isn't the first woman that accused him of sexual assault.

AK's career model is Rush Limbaugh. He has said it multiple times.

His entire thing is an act. He goes on rants, gets drunk, passes out, have girlfriends try to kill him, begging Drake for an interview, because he treats his entire life as entertainment for his fans.

If you get the degenerates, basically a 99 percent male audience, you can't lose by being as outlandish, vulgar and irresponsible as possible.

Only time women pay attention to AK is when he says something about a woman that is off the cuff, like the SZA situation.

The downside to having a 99 percent male audience is that there is a limit on how popular the person can actually be but the upside is being able to survive scandals.

Lol Joe Budden is a prime except of this. He's an ex drug addict, ex underground rapper that's been accused of assault multiple times and he's the biggest Hip Hop podcast out because his audience is 99 percent men.

Joe even dry humped a woman he employed live on her show and he still out here.

Last edited:
I also think, men are just able to compartmentalize shit easier when it comes to media and entertainment

Like dudes can act all righteous and shit about sexual assault and women's issues but that's just an act lol.

Joe Budden fans know he is mentally abusive and most likely put his hands on a few girlfriends and that's why they follow him.

Just like AK fans knows he is a fat ass that fucks hoes and get beat up and robbed by the same hoes but that's why they like him.

Men like watching scoundrels win no less than women like watching hoes win.

It's a primal thing.

Yeah, I don't care. Akademiks been known to be trash and that chick chose to associate with a dude that is known to be trash.

Somebody please explain to me how a dude like Akademiks even gets chicks outside of them being thots or looking for money. I can't say anything about looks, but aside from that I don't see any redeemable qualities in that dude.

So this is why he was ranting earlier today?

Ak been a guy who has to learn the hard way.

Buncha niggas, guns and money all around the house while you girl is there? And he openly admits to being a bitch ass nigga.

What could possibly happen.

Yeah, I don't care. Akademiks been known to be trash and that chick chose to associate with a dude that is known to be trash.

Somebody please explain to me how a dude like Akademiks even gets chicks outside of them being thots or looking for money. I can't say anything about looks, but aside from that I don't see any redeemable qualities in that dude.
Ak just found his lane and made money.

He just thought he could control that lane cuz he doesn’t have to interact with people he beefs with.

He was a straight up lick

Last edited:
He's been doing this his whole career. This isn't the first woman that accused him of sexual assault.

AK's career model is Rush Limbaugh. He has said it multiple times.

His entire thing is an act. He goes on rants, gets drunk, passes out, have girlfriends try to kill him, begging Drake for an interview, because he treats his entire life as entertainment for his fans.

If you get the degenerates, basically a 99 percent male audience, you can't lose by being as outlandish, vulgar and irresponsible as possible.

Only time women pay attention to AK is when he says something about a woman that is off the cuff, like the SZA situation.

The downside to having a 99 percent male audience is that there is a limit on how popular the person can actually be but the upside is being able to survive scandals.

Lol Joe Budden is a prime except of this. He's an ex drug addict, ex underground rapper that's been accused of assault multiple times and he's the biggest Hip Hop podcast out because his audience is 99 percent men.

Joe even dry humped a woman he employed live on her show and he still out here.
Lol niggas don’t care about shit until they are told to by you know whos

Back